+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refuse

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
Visitor visa refusal
Based on Ur travelling history
Based on Ur family tiles in Canada. And in Ur country residents.
Based on Ur cuxdrrent. Employment
Based on Ur assets. And financial. Status .
My wife alrdy in Canada. My kid and myself got refuse for the same reason two times
My kid is 1year and 9months still breast fed unfortunately Have to leave him and she went it's been. Big problem kid searchn His mum issue with his feeding so much problems

Can I apeal and go for open work permit through a canadaian lawyer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visitor visa refusal
Based on Ur travelling history
Based on Ur family tiles in Canada. And in Ur country residents.
Based on Ur cuxdrrent. Employment
Based on Ur assets. And financial. Status .
My wife alrdy in Canada. My kid and myself got refuse for the same reason two times
My kid is 1year and 9months still breast fed unfortunately Have to leave him and she went it's been. Big problem kid searchn His mum issue with his feeding so much problems

Can I apeal and go for open work permit through a canadaian lawyer
Wouldn’t advise an appeal. It is expensive and long process. Spouses and children of international students are not guaranteed visas/permits so you may not be approved until your wife has PGWP and a job in NOC 0, A or B. You should definitely try for an SOWP. Given that your wife is studying in Canada you are unlikely to be a temporary visitor which is one of the reasons you were refused (family ties). I empathize with your child’s situation but your wife knew there was a chance that she may be separated from her family if she studied in Canada.

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
Just wana ask canada doesn't won't families to be apart so they have made international students to bring there spouse n children with them which mentioned in there websites. And open work permit.
BT I made a wrong application all went worng as a lawyer said me she said can apply with all refusal grounds after taking the exact notes from ircc. Becouse my application was done be consultant who made all went wrong
Can we still fight back this issue

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
If you want to re-apply for a visitor visa, the only way to "fight back" is to address the reasons why you were refused a visa.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just wana ask canada doesn't won't families to be apart so they have made international students to bring there spouse n children with them which mentioned in there websites. And open work permit.
BT I made a wrong application all went worng as a lawyer said me she said can apply with all refusal grounds after taking the exact notes from ircc. Becouse my application was done be consultant who made all went wrong
Can we still fight back this issue
Families being apart or not is not Canada’s concern. Spouses and children are given the chance to join so long as they can prove they will respect the conditions of their visas and can support themselves.

People who apply to come to Canada should know how long they can expect to be away from their families before they go.

Not sure what would you fight for. As mentioned by others, appeals are more expensive.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your wife isn’t a Canadian she is an international student. You are free to reapply for SOWP. It makes more sense to reapply versus appeal. TRV was the wrong thing to apply for in the first place. You never wanted to visit Canada temporarily you wanted to remain in Canada during your wife’s studies. SOWP isn’t guaranteed but worth a try.

Reactions: Riza7

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
Yes am goin through a canadaian lawyer wana take the refusal notes than apply open work permit

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
Mmm she said she s gona appy open work permit coz my 2times visit visa refuse coz of wrong application
So need to get the notes and than have to give an answer for all grounds they mention there.