+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal

haris27

May 30, 2017
They usually ask after you give the new acceptance letter on time. I missed my jan intake and they asked for a new letter and I submitted it within a month. Then after a month I got my medical call
Thanks for your positive response. I would definitely go for Re-Apply. Should i need to submit this allegation letter as well next time

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
Yeah when they ask you for a new letter it's usually cuz they do find things in your application right! So re apply

Reactions: haris27

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
Didn't the email about new letter Clearly that that you must submit your new letter within a month? And why didn't your uni defer your admission in so long? When you have the admission it usually Takes 1 to 2 weeks to get the letter for another semester

haris27

May 30, 2017
I don't know why university did that to me.
Didn't the email about new letter Clearly that that you must submit your new letter within a month? And why didn't your uni defer your admission in so long? When you have the admission it usually Takes 1 to 2 weeks to get the letter for another semester

haris27

May 30, 2017
That was clearly mentioned in that. It might be possible my course was about to start in May. I applied for English language course in University of Regina.

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
I see that's fine. Just try getting in touch with a good consultant . Cuz you don't wanna have two rejections !!

haris27

May 30, 2017
I see that's fine. Just try getting in touch with a good consultant . Cuz you don't wanna have two rejections !!
Haha.. yeah for sure. I ll find a good one. I didn't pay the university fee. I just have paid the enrollment fee. Does it matter.