+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal

Tullyja

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
What were the points that were checked on the second an/or third page of the rejection letter?

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
I got this same letter from embassy because they asked me to provide them letter of acceptance again and i submitted that after two months because i have already missed the January in take so i get myself enrolled in another batch for May.

I got this same refusal which is mentioned here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.431456/

Is there anyone to help me about it. Should I reapply.
Aren't you supposed to submit the new letter of acceptance within a month ? Why did you wait two months to submit the new letter

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I got this same letter from embassy because they asked me to provide them letter of acceptance again and i submitted that after two months because i have already missed the January in take so i get myself enrolled in another batch for May.

I got this same refusal which is mentioned here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-refusal.431456/

Is there anyone to help me about it. Should I reapply.
I also got rejected. The rejection letter does not give proper details why they are rejecting. My caips notes had a long story why they rejected me. Check my post. I copy pasted the reason in one of the threads.

haris27

May 30, 2017
What were the points that were checked on the second an/or third page of the rejection letter?
There was a cross on the second page which is "Have submitted written documentation from the educational institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there"

haris27

May 30, 2017
Aren't you supposed to submit the new letter of acceptance within a month ? Why did you wait two months to submit the new letter
They asked me for the letter of acceptance at the end of the year, so I missed my January take so the university issued the new admission for May take. I have received that letter in the first week or march.

haris27

May 30, 2017
I also got rejected. The rejection letter does not give proper details why they are rejecting. My caips notes had a long story why they rejected me. Check my post. I copy pasted the reason in one of the threads.
Yeah. that's what i have mentioned. Did you re-apply ?

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
Re apply! State that due to late submission of new letter you got rejected the first time . Due to delays ! Did they ask you for medical ?

Reactions: haris27

haris27

May 30, 2017
Re apply! State that due to late submission of new letter you got rejected the first time . Due to delays ! Did they ask you for medical ?
No they have not asked me but they kept my application for more than six months.

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
No they have not asked me but they kept my application for more than six months.
They usually ask after you give the new acceptance letter on time. I missed my jan intake and they asked for a new letter and I submitted it within a month. Then after a month I got my medical call

Reactions: haris27