+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa re-application

Concern Mat

Jul 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I am about to re-apply for a temporary resident visa as a student, do I need a new bank statement or should I just address the reasons for my visa rejection and add other evidences like land documents, school fees payment, etc?

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I am about to re-apply for a temporary resident visa as a student, do I need a new bank statement or should I just address the reasons for my visa rejection and add other evidences like land documents, school fees payment, etc?
Yeah that's it.....but just try to show them your ties with your home country and in sop state that you will return back home after course completion. And attach a financial affidavit of parents supporting the documents. All this will surely increase the chance of getting approval.

Concern Mat

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks so much for your response, it's highly appreciated. I am an orphan, an adult financing myself. I still need more advice. The bank statement that I used for the first application is already more than 30 days old. Do I need to request for a fresh bank statement from my bank or to just address the reason for my rejection by adding other documents such as land documents, tuition payment, accommodation, etc? do I need to fill in a new online application entirely. I will be so glad to receive responses that address these my worries. Thank you

Bhaumin patel

Jul 12, 2019
Thanks so much for your response, it's highly appreciated. I am an orphan, an adult financing myself. I still need more advice. The bank statement that I used for the first application is already more than 30 days old. Do I need to request for a fresh bank statement from my bank or to just address the reason for my rejection by adding other documents such as land documents, tuition payment, accommodation, etc? do I need to fill in a new online application entirely. I will be so glad to receive responses that address these my worries. Thank you
I think it would be better of taking a fresh statement and also put some other documents such as property , accommodation and fees recipt.

As you are orphan, try to make the sop very strong convincing the officer that after course you would return back to home country. Because this can be a reason that the officer thought you might not return.

And lastly you don't need to do full application again just fill up the reapplication form and attach other documents. You will have to pay the visa processing fee again that's it.

I hope it helps... If any doubt feel free to ask...