+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa processing times

katrinapalacio

Jul 29, 2011
how long it will takes to process a family class visa? i need a specific details from anyone..
i already send it via courier at manila visa office on july 12 2011 but until now i didn't received our passport..
what to do?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Manila is taking about 10 months to process most cases, so it is too soon to be expecting the visa. The processing times are on the CIC website here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Manila asks for the passport early in processing, so they may still be investigating your case.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
katrinapalacio said:
some people told me that almost 3 weeks of processing of visa? can i follow up my application in manila visa office?
The three weeks of processing time after passport request refers to visa offices in other countries (most other countries don't request the passport until they are ready to issue the visa). As the other poster mentioned, Manila asks for the passport very very early on in the process. You likely still have a number of more months to wait before you receive the visa and in my opinion it's far too early to be asking for an update.

katrinapalacio

Jul 29, 2011
how many months pa ang hihintayin ko nakakainip na sabi nila mabilis lang daw ang processing ng visa tapos ngyon ang tagal pa pla.haizt im tired:(

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
katrinapalacio said:
how many months pa ang hihintayin ko nakakainip na sabi nila mabilis lang daw ang processing ng visa tapos ngyon ang tagal pa pla.haizt im tired:(
Hello gurl, do not get tired so easily, you have just started your application. :)

Good news: Most of the March batch forumers already have their visas and a few from April batch ..... :) Unfortunately, all of us from May batch did not received the passport request yet as expected. So maybe they are slowing down now ...... But we are still hoping for a speedy process, esp like I have said awhile ago, some from April batch already have their visas :) So we are next in line, hang on there .. Let us just pray that ours will be as fast as theirs :) And yes, I am referring to the Manila Visa office :)

Good luck to all of us! Cheers!!!!

katrinapalacio

Jul 29, 2011
hi july po ako nagapsa ng passport sa manila visa office and the other requirements? pero ang start ng application ko ng march pa up to now the last section is visa section yun ang pinaka last processing na hinihintay ko.tnx kailan kya yun?