+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Office Request for the process of Application

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
Hi Friends,

Can any one please advise. I am indian citizen currently working in UK from last 2 year. I know I can apply from UK. Howvere I may be going back to my country within one year. Should I put "Visa Office Request for the process of Application" as London or New Delhi.

Regards
Dharm..

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will you be coming back to london? or you going back to india for good?!
Also how bz are the london and new delhi offices? do you know ?

dharm_pan said:
Hi Friends,

Can any one please advise. I am indian citizen currently working in UK from last 2 year. I know I can apply from UK. Howvere I may be going back to my country within one year. Should I put "Visa Office Request for the process of Application" as London or New Delhi.

Regards
Dharm..

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
dharm_pan said:
Hi Friends,

Regards
Dharm..
New Delhi is faster than London these days from what we see on the forum. if you plan to go back to India in the near future, you may wish to write New Delhi. else, write London if you are planning to stay in UK for a long term. please bear in mind that sending passports in an out of India is something people find tricky, so plan accordingly.

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
Because you are Indian and resident of Uk , BOTH.
But New Delhi is much better London.It is so fast.
Good Luck

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
Thanks guys for some information. I was looking for these information actively but could not get anywhere. I am unable to take decision where to apply ? I am working in UK on work permit from last two years. I may stay in UK one more year. Then I will go back to India. I may never come back to UK.

It is really big news that New Delhi take less time compared to London. As i belong to India, for me it is much more comfortable to file my case from New Delhi rather than any other place in world. However I was choosing London thinking it will take less time being part of Europe.

Can any one please double confirm that immigartion applications are cleared with in 12 to 15 months in New Delhi ? It will be great help as I am writing to many agents and I am not getting straightforward answers. Or you can point to right thread of discussion so that i can get all information.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Thanks
Dharm..

Himanshukhamar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-01-2010
Med's Request
8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
dharm_pan said:
Thanks guys for some information. I was looking for these information actively but could not get anywhere. I am unable to take decision where to apply ? I am working in UK on work permit from last two years. I may stay in UK one more year. Then I will go back to India. I may never come back to UK.

It is really big news that New Delhi take less time compared to London. As i belong to India, for me it is much more comfortable to file my case from New Delhi rather than any other place in world. However I was choosing London thinking it will take less time being part of Europe.

Can any one please double confirm that immigartion applications are cleared with in 12 to 15 months in New Delhi ? It will be great help as I am writing to many agents and I am not getting straightforward answers. Or you can point to right thread of discussion so that i can get all information.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Thanks
Dharm..
maximum processing time is 10 to 12 months in CHC new Delhi.

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
Thanks Himanshukhamar.

I have one more question. I am applying under 0213 NOC i.e 0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers . I have one great diffculty i.e. getting my duties certficate from employer. Employer is not providing any document where my roles and responsibilities are mentioned. I am working in one of top IT organizatoin. It is very common phenomna in Indian IT company. They never provide such certificate. But I have all other evidence like appointment letter, promotion letters, every year increment letters. However all these letters are not talking about my roles and responsibilities. I can get few reference letters from my current and previous supervisors but it will be on plane paper. I have 12 + years of experience out of which from last 6 years , I am working as project manager. My duties are very very closed to 0213.
how to handle this sitiuation ? So that I successful in canada immigration process thorugh 0213 process.

Regards
D..