+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA ISSUE... winter2015

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got admission in : masters program at university of manitoba for winter 2015
did BSc civil engineering in 2013 with a cgpa 3.745/4 and doing job from 7 months.
going to apply for visa in October end

my father is a government officer. and he is supporting me. so he is providing me the money to support my masters studies in Canada. just need to know that :

1) should i open a new account ? or should i use my salary (current) account having my 5 to 6 months salary in it?
2) the money should be transferred from my father account to my account OR should i deposit amount in terms of cash? so cash OR transaction bank to bank.

my father didn't maintained his account that's why cash deposit will be easy for us..

kindly give genuine replies.. its very urgent ..

desaivishalh

Aug 19, 2014
MANI09 said:
got admission in : masters program at university of manitoba for winter 2015
did BSc civil engineering in 2013 with a cgpa 3.745/4 and doing job from 7 months.
going to apply for visa in October end

my father is a government officer. and he is supporting me. so he is providing me the money to support my masters studies in Canada. just need to know that :

1) should i open a new account ? or should i use my salary (current) account having my 5 to 6 months salary in it?
2) the money should be transferred from my father account to my account OR should i deposit amount in terms of cash? so cash OR transaction bank to bank.

my father didn't maintained his account that's why cash deposit will be easy for us..

kindly give genuine replies.. its very urgent ..
Hi,

Could you tell me how did you got admission in masters in university of manitoba ? I mean did you consult any professor or contact any supervisor ? I also want to go but don't know how to initiate

Thanks in advance, hope you will get your answers from good adviser.

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOU WILL GET THE LIST OF FACULTY SUPERVISORS FROM THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE.. CHECK THE LIST AND READ THEIR PROFILE. MATCH YOUR INTERESTS WITH THEM. AND THEN PREPARE A FORMAL TYPE OF CV OR A PROPOSAL WHICH STATES THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH HIM. BUT DO MENTION YOUR INTERESTS AND MENTION WHY YOU THINK YOU WILL BE THE POTENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE RESEARCH WORK THAT THE SUPERVISOR IS CARRYING OUT..

PREPARE YOURSELF WELL.