+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Hifazhamza

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi from Sri Lanka,
I really appreciate if you can assist me with this too.
I am 29, and I applied for MBA at York University Toronto. I got the offer letter and hoping to apply for student visa in a week time.

My only concern is do you need to show work experience for student VISA? I worked for my family business during last 10 months. I got my salary in cash. Its a medium scale business. If I show the business registration document and cash vouchers, would that be sufficient? I dont have bank history to show, as I didnt receive my salary through bank. (Prior to that I have worked for reputed firms for 3+ years). This recent months are the only concern for me.

All my financials and other documents are okay, but am so worried about this matter.
please help.
thank you.
PS. I dont have any other considerable gap 10 months prior to this.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hi from Sri Lanka,
I really appreciate if you can assist me with this too.
I am 29, and I applied for MBA at York University Toronto. I got the offer letter and hoping to apply for student visa in a week time.

My only concern is do you need to show work experience for student VISA? I worked for my family business during last 10 months. I got my salary in cash. Its a medium scale business. If I show the business registration document and cash vouchers, would that be sufficient? I dont have bank history to show, as I didnt receive my salary through bank. (Prior to that I have worked for reputed firms for 3+ years). This recent months are the only concern for me.

All my financials and other documents are okay, but am so worried about this matter.
please help.
thank you.
PS. I dont have any other considerable gap 10 months prior to this.
It doesnot matter ...if its your family business, you can show your role in the organisation by writing it in a letter head of the company. and with that you can show PAN, Company Registration of the company. If you are showing the family business as your sponsorship or source of family income....then you also need to show the Audit report of previous fiscal year.
I hope this helps

Hifazhamza

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks a lot for the reply . Not showing my family business as sponsorship. But will present business registration documents and others to prove that I have enough ties to return.
Again, thanks for the helpful response.
Cheers
It doesnot matter ...if its your family business, you can show your role in the organisation by writing it in a letter head of the company. and with that you can show PAN, Company Registration of the company. If you are showing the family business as your sponsorship or source of family income....then you also need to show the Audit report of previous fiscal year.
I hope this helps

Hifazhamza

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I hope this helps
Sorry again, what's PAN ?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Sorry again, what's PAN ?
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department, to any “person” who applies for it or to whom the department allots the number without an application.

Parneet bhullar

May 20, 2018
Your chances of refusal are 70%
Most of the visa refusal reason is they did not satisfy the visa officer that they will leave the country after completion of course
hey
Today,I have recieved an email from embassy that your application to study has been approved and also got a text message from vfs global that your passport has been couriered from the canada visa application centre on 21june
.does that mean I have got visa stamped on my passport?

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
w
hey
Today,I have recieved an email from embassy that your application to study has been approved and also got a text message from vfs global that your passport has been couriered from the canada visa application centre on 21june
.does that mean I have got visa stamped on my passport?
when did u apply... online or offline.... normal or spp