+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Parneet bhullar

May 20, 2018
Your chances of refusal are 70%
Most of the visa refusal reason is they did not satisfy the visa officer that they will leave the country after completion of course
I read somewhere that many students apply without sop and still get their visa and I have seen a video in which a person was saying if they don't want you to grant visa only then they uses this reason.

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Applied online on 18th April for September intake.
Under non SPP.
Medical passed and no additional documents needed.

No update thereafter.

Did anyone applied around same date?

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Completed my Bachelor in Physiotherapy from India, then 2 years worked at one hospital. Then Master in Hospital management from UK. Thereafter started working as Quality analyst of medical records for US based company since 5 years. I got admission for CHIMA Accredited course Health information management at Nova scotia community college .
Yes I submitted SOP explaining everything, why this course, why this college, why canada and how this course will help me career wise in India once back.
For guidance i took help of IRCC certified lawyer at Nova scotia community college.

Ami279

Star Member
May 30, 2018
I read somewhere that many students apply without sop and still get their visa and I have seen a video in which a person was saying if they don't want you to grant visa only then they uses this reason.
No it's not like that it is mandatory to submit sop

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
I am yet to submit application to the embassy. Though, it's online and the maximum processing time for Nigeria is 8 weeks. I hope I still stand a chance if I submit by next week for the September intakes.. Please advice me friends.