+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA FOR PR AFTER MEDICALS AT THE OFFICE IN DAKAR

Nkeng

Feb 8, 2013
Hi to all,

am new here. I thank you for your warm welcome.

I submitted my application for permanent residence for QSW categorie in July 2012 from Cameroon and a request for medical was issued in September. By mid October they had received my medical results. Yet, am still to receive a request for my passports despite writing to them several times.

Can anyone calm my nerves by sharing their experiences. I had gathered infos that the visa can be issued 3 months after medicals, however its not my case.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Nkeng

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
Nkeng said:
Hi to all,

am new here. I thank you for your warm welcome.

I submitted my application for permanent residence for QSW categorie in July 2012 from Cameroon and a request for medical was issued in September. By mid October they had received my medical results. Yet, am still to receive a request for my passports despite writing to them several times.

Can anyone calm my nerves by sharing their experiences. I had gathered infos that the visa can be issued 3 months after medicals, however its not my case.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Nkeng
Hello Nkeng,
When you received the Letter for the Medical, didn't they mention in the letter that you should send the PP one month after the Medical. Please double check and re-read the letter.
Where did you get the information that visa can be issued 3 months after medicals ????

Nkeng

Feb 8, 2013
Thanks so much for the quick response

The letter only informed that the visa office will contact me incase my medical has problems. The letter did not ask me to send my passport a month later.

As to where I got the infos that the visa will be issued in three months; its from friends who are in canada by word of mouth. I also did googled and I read the infos on the site of the canadian consulate in london and russia thouth they are not my visa office.

I also read some stuff about that in this forum