+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for May 2016 Intake

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
I have applied for Visa for May Intake last month for Fanshawe College,London,ON,Canada.I haven't received my Visa yet. If any of you have received yet please tell.

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
luvpatel26 said:
I have applied for Visa for May Intake last month for Fanshawe College,London,ON,Canada.I haven't received my Visa yet. If any of you have received yet please tell.
When did you applied? Date? I applied on 17th march and still waiting for reply.

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
I have applied on 28th March.I have heard that you have to wait for visa decision after 3 weeks and it's more than 3 weeks now so I am waiting.ßß

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
luvpatel26 said:
I have applied on 28th March.I have heard that you have to wait for visa decision after 3 weeks and it's more than 3 weeks now so I am waiting.ßß
Yes It's true but for me it's almost 5 weeks but still waiting.

Pannudxb

Apr 20, 2016
My friend applied on 7th March, got message on 19th March - –" Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/04/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website." But don't know visa has been approved or not!!!!

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
If you do not get mail that Visa is approved and in tracking it shows that passport is dispatched then it clearly means that your application has been denied.sorry for the bad news. :(

Rambostar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some cases you receive the mail after you receive the passport. so be positive.

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
I have applied for May intake and the course is Information Security Management in fanshawe college, And waiting for Visa decision from Banglore Visa office.

Apr 20, 2016
Dear consular , it's been over three months now that my application had been submitted and till this moment nothing is heared from you. My school fees is fully paid and school resumes since February and am expected to resume with them in may.
Can you please let me know the status of my application to enable me know what to discuss with my school because I don't want to loose the admission again .
Thank you

luvpatel26

Apr 19, 2016
Do call them and inform about the deadlines and also send an email to them so that they can give you the decision soon. My sister done the same thing and she got visa exactly after 2 full months.