+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for 2018 may intake and offer letter

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
This is 2 reason for it.
1. Not satisfy that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

2.Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi,

I have applied for study visas for my kids (16 years and 7 years) on March 5 and awaiting passport request. What should we expect these to come in? any help?

Thanks
Hi there,

How did you apply?
Which grade did you apply and which city?
How much fund did you shows for it?
I did apply for my nephew on 22nd Feb online . I got refused message today.
I need your help for next time applications .

Thanks
Raj

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
This is 2 reason for it.
1. Not satisfy that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

2.Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
What documents were submitted for funds proof?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No
When i see the status in tracking id they says that visa application tracking ID ****** is being processed at canada visa office chandigarh . And this update is from 31st Jan since i have applied . No update till now chandigarh embassy takes too much time one of my friend applied on 5 feb and got visa on 20 feb
Are you tracking on the VFS site?? You have track it through CIC site. Create a account there and link your application. follow the instructions here, https://caipsgcms.com/blog/8/How-To-Link-Your-Paper-Based-Application-To-Your-Online-Cic-Account

anmol_55055

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
This is 2 reason for it.

You can summit ca letters ie property estimates, moveable essets ect and on otherhand show your sponsors strong ITR

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone get update today from Delhi embassy??? Can anyone tell me what is the maximum time to get study permit?? Because its going to be 57 days ( 8 weeks) for me.

Mike001

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone get update today from Delhi embassy??? Can anyone tell me what is the maximum time to get study permit?? Because its going to be 57 days ( 8 weeks) for me.
I applied on 15 th of jan for may intake and still i got not any response from embassy....

Patel jaimin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
They dont have a procedure, A friend of mine who applied on 19 jan got visa yesterday so u never know its all about ur luck
Yes brother I know u are also waiting for visa as me.But this waiting is killing me day by day. My all friends got visa who applied in February and March. But we are unluckiest people on this planet who are still waiting for visa

harneet_kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Yes brother I know u are also waiting for visa as me.But this waiting is killing me day by day. My all friends got visa who applied in February and March. But we are unluckiest people on this planet who are still waiting for visa
What was the date of march when they applied?