+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa denied

aljoroje

May 23, 2015
My mother applied a TRV from Philippines but denied for a visa. One of the reason is lack of properties.
My mother is 75 yrs old and has given us all her properties. She waived her rights from the inheritance left by my deceased father, her husband. We executed an extrajudicial settlement over the properties dated 2001. The reason is because of the untimely sudden death of my father who was still strong and healthy and free of any disease who passed in his sleep.Knowing that this might happen to her also, to put things legally in order, she waived her rights to the properties in favor of her children.

So my question is can my mother present the extrajudicial settlement among heirs to the embassy with a letter explaining the situation? Any help please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This document isn't going to help her case. CIC is looking for more proof that shows your mother has strong ties to her country and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. You can't provide property as a strong tie since she doesn't own any. So you should look for other evidence you can provide that shows she has ties.

aljoroje

May 23, 2015
for my mother who is 75yrs of age, who has given everything,weak and old, there is no material ties she can provide. All she got is a family ties, with my 2 brothers with their families(granchildren), pensions that is not enough for her needs. A burial plan that shes paying. A monthly remittances from us (canada).

Is being old and getting ready for everything a hindrance in visiting my family here in Canada?

I appreciate your reply.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
aljoroje said:
Is being old and getting ready for everything a hindrance in visiting my family here in Canada?
Not having strong ties to her country is a hindrance to getting a visitor visa.

aljoroje

May 23, 2015
The only ties she can present right now is the family ties, but how?
Will you advice returning the properties to my mother like house & lots that was given to me and lots from my brothers & sister so she can have properties in her name?
As my previous message here, my mother is too old and anytime she may pass and that she wants everything in order before anything happened.