+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances After 1st December.

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi everyone , i funded my gic account on 20th november and i called scotia bank, they said my confirmation will be issued on 28 november. So bychance , if confirmation is delayed, Can i file my visa on 2-3 december. My classes are from 5th January.

Here's my profile.

10th = A2(9.0 gpa)

12th = 80.22% ( science stream)

Going for langara college, Diploma: Arts and science General(sceince)

Ielts = 7 overall ( L=7.5 R=8 W=6 S=6)

what are my visa chances.. plz suggest me , i m very tensed... waheguru waheguru :-[ :-[

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
my consultant said they had experienced and their student got the visa

but mostly i can say that all depends on ur luck ..

So chill dont be panic .

theja999

Nov 24, 2014
hi guys ...i applied for visa on 20th of this month.....i paid my tution fee twice for first sem unfortunatly...so i got two recipts ..i asked the college for refund of my first paid recipt...and i filed my visa with second recipt...unfortunatly college refunded me second paid recipt...now im tensed about my visa...what shoud i do know plz guys help me...

Ash_cfc

Oct 26, 2014
Do not apply after the deadline mentioned on the website. Its there for a reason the deadline - Agents/Counsellors dont loose out on anything. Its you! If its a rejection all do it all over again. I mean we being Indians why do we have to questions the deadline set by the Canadian Visa office??????????????? Rest all your WISH! They aint fool to ask you to submit 3 months before, cause its not only student visa they process, PR, Refugees, work permit, etc etc end of the day they are humans too guys. Just ask agents who ask you to file after deadline can you give me in writing my visa wont be rejected if I apply after deadline and their answer will be NO! A big fucking NO! I have lived in UK, now I am off to Canada in a fortnights time, I have seen it all how people struggle. I applied in Oct and got my visa within 7 business days! Thou I have a masters degree I still got a two years course in PGD! Also depends how strong is your SOP. Also always wait for 7 days after medical if you fall into SPP. We dont follow simple guidelines and then we blame either the agent or VO or the Candian gov robbing us off our dreams. Just follow the rules. Rest all your wish.

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Ash_cfc said:
Do not apply after the deadline mentioned on the website. Its there for a reason the deadline - Agents/Counsellors dont loose out on anything. Its you! If its a rejection all do it all over again. I mean we being Indians why do we have to questions the deadline set by the Canadian Visa office??????????????? Rest all your WISH! They aint fool to ask you to submit 3 months before, cause its not only student visa they process, PR, Refugees, work permit, etc etc end of the day they are humans too guys. Just ask agents who ask you to file after deadline can you give me in writing my visa wont be rejected if I apply after deadline and their answer will be NO! A big *censored word*ing NO! I have lived in UK, now I am off to Canada in a fortnights time, I have seen it all how people struggle. I applied in Oct and got my visa within 7 business days! Thou I have a masters degree I still got a two years course in PGD! Also depends how strong is your SOP. Also always wait for 7 days after medical if you fall into SPP. We dont follow simple guidelines and then we blame either the agent or VO or the Candian gov robbing us off our dreams. Just follow the rules. Rest all your wish.

thnx dude... :eek: :-[ lets c if my gic letter comes by 1 december

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
7.5(L-8.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7)
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
Rohit leel said:
Hi everyone , i funded my gic account on 20th november and i called scotia bank, they said my confirmation will be issued on 28 november. So bychance , if confirmation is delayed, Can i file my visa on 2-3 december. My classes are from 5th January.

Here's my profile.

10th = A2(9.0 gpa)

12th = 80.22% ( science stream)

Going for langara college, Diploma: Arts and science General(sceince)

Ielts = 7 overall ( L=7.5 R=8 W=6 S=6)

what are my visa chances.. plz suggest me , i m very tensed... waheguru waheguru :-[ :-[
How's this possible I transferred the funds on 18th Nov. I called Scotia Bank and they said that they'll kssue my confirmation on 1st or 2nd Dec. I transferred funds before you so shouldn't I be getting the confirmation before you?? I'm really confused and worried...

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sapphire! said:
How's this possible I transferred the funds on 18th Nov. I called Scotia Bank and they said that they'll kssue my confirmation on 1st or 2nd Dec. I transferred funds before you so shouldn't I be getting the confirmation before you?? I'm really confused and worried...
if u transferred on 18th november then maybe u will get ur C Letter this thursday.. btw from which bank u wired the funds?

I wired fro axis bank and my funds were transferred same day. But lets see :( ::) ??? :-\

I called scotia bank and they said by this friday u will get letter . :p

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
Rohit leel said:
if u transferred on 18th november then maybe u will get ur C Letter this thursday.. btw from which bank u wired the funds?

I wired fro axis bank and my funds were transferred same day. But lets see :( ::) ??? :-\

I called scotia bank and they said by this friday u will get letter . :p
Punjab National Bank...they told me that it's been 5 days and they haven't received my funds yet. When I called Scotia Bank they told me that I won't be able to get GIC certificate before 1st Dec. Does PNB usually take this much time...any idea?? :eek:

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
today morning only i asked them they said usually it takes 3 days to reach to their account .

For safer side we take 5 days... i dont understand .

or may be i can tell u that scotia bank is running busy and they are facing lack of man power so they might have replied u this .

Better go to your PNB and ask them is money been credited scotia or not .. please confirm and if possible that take that reciept for the same and scan adn email to scotia .

Secondly also let me know the real situation because i m also gona transfer soon from PNB .. if taking so much time will also be stucked

Sapphire!

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Submitted with file
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
02-01-2015
Deepak th said:
today morning only i asked them they said usually it takes 3 days to reach to their account .

For safer side we take 5 days... i dont understand .

or may be i can tell u that scotia bank is running busy and they are facing lack of man power so they might have replied u this .

Better go to your PNB and ask them is money been credited scotia or not .. please confirm and if possible that take that reciept for the same and scan adn email to scotia .

Secondly also let me know the real situation because i m also gona transfer soon from PNB .. if taking so much time will also be stucked
Okay...I'll see! And the real situation is that I went to PNB to transfer the money and they told me that they will need my PAN...which I do not have. Thankfully, my mom already had PAN card and I had to link my account with my mom's. This wasted a hell lot of time but eventually I managed to transfer the funds on 18th...if this complication had not been arised then I would have been able to transfer the money earlier. They also needed photocopies of two proofs of me and my mom plus printout of the email containing the wire transfer details.

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no such thing like guaranted refusal after deadline . Even me and my friend got visa 5 days after deadline . You can check my posts .. You will see it there ...

It all depends on your profile until 7 december because after that they surely gonna refuse you .

Thats the real rule .. I have also researched about it alot during my time . It says you have to apply 3-4 weeks before your classes start . So , no accurate 3 weeks .. No accurate 4 weeks ..

You can go for it till 7 december .. Donnt try after that ..

It Depends on your profile and luck until its 7 december .. So donnt wrry

This is real infrmation because i am the proof of it ...

I am gonna make a post about it too because alot of students worried about deadline ..

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sapphire! said:
Punjab National Bank...they told me that it's been 5 days and they haven't received my funds yet. When I called Scotia Bank they told me that I won't be able to get GIC certificate before 1st Dec. Does PNB usually take this much time...any idea?? :eek:
actually My account was credited same day.. As meassage was sent to my phone about creditation. But main thing is about TT copy. On that u can see on which day ur money has been transferred. I am also loosing hope.. But i will apply for sure whether it before or after deadline because i m too eager to get result, so i dont care whether its +ve or -ve.. And if they said to defer my entry than i can show proof to VO when applying for may intake, because we have to show proof of gap. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(