+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved Finally

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

Applied for Fanshawe College for Sep 2016, but rejected for the first time and re-applied for Jan 2017, got approval and flying in Dec. Thanks for all the support. Course: Project management. Ielts 6.5 (not less than 6 in each band), it non-spp.

Respect,

Suman Bharadwaj

norikochawla

Oct 25, 2016
Congrats dear. Wen did u apply? How many working days it took? I applied mine on 18th oct under university category

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
norikochawla said:
Congrats dear. Wen did u apply? How many working days it took? I applied mine on 18th oct under university category
Hey Noriko, Thanks. My first application was in July and got rejected in Aug, second application is in Aug and approved in Oct. for both the times, college and course is same. Hope this helps.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hello Guys,

Applied for Fanshawe College for Sep 2016, but rejected for the first time and re-applied for Jan 2017, got approval and flying in Dec. Thanks for all the support. Course: Project management. Ielts 6.5 (not less than 6 in each band), it non-spp.

Respect,

Suman Bharadwaj
hi,

good to hear about your visa approval ,

can you please mention what changes are made by you after ist visa refusal ?

have you not applied for same september intake ?

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
hardeep bal said:
hi,

good to hear about your visa approval ,

can you please mention what changes are made by you after ist visa refusal ?

have you not applied for same september intake ?
Hello hardeep,

I haven't made any changes in my application to be honest. I re-applied again with recommendation letter from college w.r.t. my course and has provided a much stronger SOP than before. I got an email from embassy asking for LOA (letter of acceptance for Jan 2017) from college certainly which i submitted in weeks time. thats it, they released my visa and all done. hope this clarifies.

Thanks

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hello hardeep,

I haven't made any changes in my application to be honest. I re-applied again with recommendation letter from college w.r.t. my course and has provided a much stronger SOP than before. I got an email from embassy asking for LOA (letter of acceptance for Jan 2017) from college certainly which i submitted in weeks time. thats it, they released my visa and all done. hope this clarifies.

Thanks
What was the format/letter number's in your recommendation letter and how many letters did you submit ?
Did you mention your refusal in your s.o.p.?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
norikochawla said:
Hey guys got my visa approval today. Super excited
Congrats dear,

Can you please share your overall profile and what docs you attached ?

Ankita Rao

Oct 5, 2016
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hello Guys,

Respect,

Suman Bharadwaj

Hi Suman,

Is it possible to forward the recommendation letter you got from your employer after editing your personal information..
I wanted to give the recommendation letter with my visa application and wanted a sample to give it to my employer.. please help...

sincerelyma

Oct 28, 2016
Suman Bharadwaj said:
Hello Guys,

Respect,

Suman Bharadwaj
Congrats! What's the reason of your refusal? And did you add/remove some docs when you re-applied?

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Ankita Rao said:
Hi Suman,

Is it possible to forward the recommendation letter you got from your employer after editing your personal information..
I wanted to give the recommendation letter with my visa application and wanted a sample to give it to my employer.. please help...
Hello Ankitha,

Please check your inbox for recommendation letter requested for.

Thanks

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
sincerelyma said:
Congrats! What's the reason of your refusal? And did you add/remove some docs when you re-applied?
Thanks, Reason mentioned was "selected course was not in light to academic background".

Amit1992

Nov 7, 2016
Hey Suman,
i also have applied for the same course i.e PG Certificate in Project management in JAN'17.
I have got my LOA and will be filing the visa in 5 days just waiting for some docs !!

Can u pls help me in writing the letter of intent ..if any tips pls help me asap !!

my email is amituttam25@gmail.com