+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved after 1st Refusal

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Finally i have got the passport with visa stamp today after 60 days of my second application for TRV.
My first application got refused in 2 weeks and with the help of this forum, i re-applied the second day itself and finally got the visa for 4 years.

Special thanks to scylla and others in the below thread which i posted when got the refusal. You guys are amazing and thank you very much.
for others, do not loose hope and try again if you are not successful in the first place.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-visit-visa-refused-t409610.0.html

Annaliu

Apr 24, 2016
Good news :) :)

could you please share with me, is there any require 60 or 90 days have to entry in Canada or within visa validation time any time you may go there?

looking forward your respond

Thanks

Reactions: PatriciaZW

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hi,

Congrates. Can you share what all docs you have submitted this time.

I have got the rejection with similar reasons from UAE. Want to re-apply, if you please guide.

Regards,

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjabbar said:
Hi,

Congrates. Can you share what all docs you have submitted this time.

I have got the rejection with similar reasons from UAE. Want to re-apply, if you please guide.

Regards,
hi,

reapplied with the same application and added 6 months bank statement, flight ticket, hotel booking, and a letter which contains details of what i am going to do there.

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, can you tell me if this is enough as evidence?

me and my husband are visiting canada from aug-30 to 19-sept this year on holiyday. I am a Dutch national and doesn't require visa, but I do have the ETA. My husband is from Sri Lanka and he has a resident permit in the UK as EEA family member. We have travelled to the Netherlands without any visa 3 times and also to Peru (he had to request visa). His permit expires in 2019.

We applied for Canada visitor visa online for him on 25th May and provided biometrics 8th June. On 9th June the account was updated. However we haven;t received anything back from the CIC. we have provided the following info:

3 months payslips, 5 months bank statements, savings, employee letter, all the stamped pages in the passport, bank balance, and available funds (18000 CAD), itinerary: London-Vancouver, Calgary-Toronto-, Toronto-London air tickets, air bnb bookings, hotel bookings and car rental Vancouver-Calgary, national park reservations. all the required form.

we did not provide anything related to me, like documents where we are both named: insurance, marriage certificate, bills, tenancy agreements etc. do you think this might cause a problem for issuing the visa?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hansi89 said:
Hi, can you tell me if this is enough as evidence?

me and my husband are visiting canada from aug-30 to 19-sept this year on holiyday. I am a Dutch national and doesn't require visa, but I do have the ETA. My husband is from Sri Lanka and he has a resident permit in the UK as EEA family member. We have travelled to the Netherlands without any visa 3 times and also to Peru (he had to request visa). His permit expires in 2019.

We applied for Canada visitor visa online for him on 25th May and provided biometrics 8th June. On 9th June the account was updated. However we haven;t received anything back from the CIC. we have provided the following info:

3 months payslips, 5 months bank statements, savings, employee letter, all the stamped pages in the passport, bank balance, and available funds (18000 CAD), itinerary: London-Vancouver, Calgary-Toronto-, Toronto-London air tickets, air bnb bookings, hotel bookings and car rental Vancouver-Calgary, national park reservations. all the required form.

we did not provide anything related to me, like documents where we are both named: insurance, marriage certificate, bills, tenancy agreements etc. do you think this might cause a problem for issuing the visa?
In my case, i have attached the marriage certificate, rest all is ok, best of luck, sometime Accounts get updated without any activity, it is normal. This mean that they have atleast touched your file.

in the second attempt, i have mentioned complete day to day activity (although not necessary ).

Rai8727

Sep 1, 2016
Hii i got refusal on my visitor visa i am currently living in New Zealand on work visa.. Reason for refusal is
• immigration status in country of residence
• family ties in canada and in country of residence
• sufficient funds

I have attached my six months pay slips, bank statements with balance of $10000NZD
And i am just applying for two weeks
I have invitation letter from my sister. She is permanent resident of canada.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Rai8727

Please post the complete list of documents which you submitted, including those of your sister as the host.

Also:
1. How long is your work visa valid? What employment documents did you submit?

2. What strong ties can you prove to NZ (apart from your employment): Family + lease agreement + financial situation + previous travel history?

3. Was any of the money deposited/transferred at the last minute in your bank accounts? Does your bank balance match your income?

4. What ties can you also show to your home/original country: Property/land ownership + family + financial situation, etc

Imamali

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

Finally i have got the passport with visa stamp today after 60 days of my second application for TRV.
My first application got refused in 2 weeks and with the help of this forum, i re-applied the second day itself and finally got the visa for 4 years.

Special thanks to scylla and others in the below thread which i posted when got the refusal. You guys are amazing and thank you very much.
for others, do not loose hope and try again if you are not successful in the first place.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-visit-visa-refused-t409610.0.html
That's great. I have received refusal for my work visa with the citing reason
"You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek"
I have obtained a positive lmia as well. It is for the instructor post in a university.
Please do suggest remedial measures for reapply.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi Guys,