+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Approved after 1 refusal

shrreyo

Nov 2, 2019
Hello guys,

Here is the final update on my Study VISA Application.
[[ VISA APPROVED ]]

Hello,

I had applied for Study visa (SDS) online on 21st October.
Biometrics and Medical updated successfully.
But Eligibility was not successful, Final Decision: Refused on 1st Nov.

Background:

B.E in Computer Sci graduated in 2017
1 year work experience
Applied to Conestoga College, Global Business Management

Documents provided:

1. Transcripts, marks card from X to Bachelors
2. GIC
3. Tuition Receipt
4. IELTS Score Card
5. LOA
6. Passport
7. Medical test
8. SOP and Sponsor Affidavit

I had mentioned about my work exp in SOP and form but no related document was attached. This could be one of the reason.

I would like to discuss and share ideas on how to strengthen the profile for reapplication.
Reapplied for Study Permit under Non-SDS category.
Submitted my documents through VFS on 12th of November.
My biometrics got updated in about a week.

On November 26th, I received a message from VFSGlobal asking me to come and collect my passport (I did not opt for home delivery).
Note that VFSGlobal will not have any information regarding approval or refusal.

In about 24 hours, I also received an email from IRCC.
I remember I was playing El Alfa x Lil Pump- Coronao Now.
Of course, I was quite anxious about what the result was going to be.
But, I quickly opened the attachment in the email and boom! "Your application to study in Canada has been approved."

Just remember ya'al, don't lose hope if your visa got refused... With the right approach and right application documents and statements your visa will definitely get approved.

1. Analyze your own application - from your documents to complete profile
2. Provide appropriate financial documents
3. Justify everything - HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHEN, ...!
4. Include documents for everything you mention about - internship, business ownership certificates, work contract letter, recommendation letters, ... (Remember, justify with reason)
5. Make sure your profile and application looks complete.

If you need any help you can reach out to me and I will do my best to help you based on my experience. Good luck!

Contact me at Instagram: @shrreyo

Reactions: Mohan532 and GMP97

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
fantastic info same case with refused 1st time accepted 2nd time congratulations

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
Hello guys,

Here is the final update on my Study VISA Application.
[[ VISA APPROVED ]]

Reapplied for Study Permit under Non-SDS category.
Submitted my documents through VFS on 12th of November.
My biometrics got updated in about a week.

On November 26th, I received a message from VFSGlobal asking me to come and collect my passport (I did not opt for home delivery).
Note that VFSGlobal will not have any information regarding approval or refusal.

In about 24 hours, I also received an email from IRCC.
I remember I was playing El Alfa x Lil Pump- Coronao Now.
Of course, I was quite anxious about what the result was going to be.
But, I quickly opened the attachment in the email and boom! "Your application to study in Canada has been approved."

Just remember ya'al, don't lose hope if your visa got refused... With the right approach and right application documents and statements your visa will definitely get approved.

1. Analyze your own application - from your documents to complete profile
2. Provide appropriate financial documents
3. Justify everything - HOW, WHY, WHERE, WHEN, ...!
4. Include documents for everything you mention about - internship, business ownership certificates, work contract letter, recommendation letters, ... (Remember, justify with reason)
5. Make sure your profile and application looks complete.

If you need any help you can reach out to me and I will do my best to help you based on my experience. Good luck!

Contact me at Instagram: @shrreyo
Hallo there,
I just received a study permit refusal, their reasons was as follows:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

I am thinking now to reapply, do u have any advice and donubyhink I can justify the reasons mentioned above.
Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hallo there,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.

I am thinking now to reapply, do u have any advice and donubyhink I can justify the reasons mentioned above.
Thanks
The 1st refusal means they have doubts you are not really going to studu but your actual goal is to get PR or you might work illegally there and you will need to put up your case that your only intentions are to study and retuen back to your country and you will never engage in anything unlawful or against the conditions of your permit state this and provide documents that could help family ties property etc
The 2nd reason is self explanatory its almost same as the first one in this case you will need to show you have a business or an employment letter in your home country if you cant get eithet of these things you can try explaining in your SOP how the course you are going for is going to help your in your own country

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
For the first reason, I already submitted lots of documents and contracts with my name for properties and even my husband is stay in my home country to proof for them that I am coming back. So I can't get it.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
For the first reason, I already submitted lots of documents and contracts with my name for properties and even my husband is stay in my home country to proof for them that I am coming back. So I can't get it.
The first reason states purpose of visit, not ties to the home country. Properties and contracts have nothing to do with this. You need to prove them that you are indeed going to study there and not work illegally or opt for PR in the future.

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020
Hallo there,
residence.

Thanks
Regards to second one, What do you do currently - A job or business?
How long have you been working in your current job/business?

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
Regards to second one, What do you do currently - A job or business?
How long have you been working in your current job/business?
I have been working for almost 10 years in the Japanese Embassy but then I quit because if my kids . I have been at home for 5 years my youngest is just turned 5 years. My last position was a business Promotion Manager. I wrote down that it was my choice to devote my time and life to kids. It now as they grow up enough I decided to resume and career and complete what I have started. And I need this certificate coz I always longed to specialized in that field. and that earning a certificate from Canada would be the right step to put me back on track.

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
Do u guy think I have any chances of I re-applied. Should I hire. A lawyer to help me. Or better to move in another direction.

Mohan532

Mar 5, 2020
I have been working for almost 10 years in the Japanese Embassy but then I quit because if my kids . I have been at home for 5 years my youngest is just turned 5 years. My last position was a business Promotion Manager. I wrote down that it was my choice to devote my time and life to kids. It now as they grow up enough I decided to resume and career and complete what I have started. And I need this certificate coz I always longed to specialized in that field. and that earning a certificate from Canada would be the right step to put me back on track.
Here is what i can think :
The officer might have thought why after almost 15 years ( 10 years working and 5 years non-working) you have decided to go back to study. Why that certificate needed now when you did 10 years of work without having it. I might be wrong but you can try and it may also depends on your whole situation.
Best wishes.

Reactions: D.Ibrahim

D.Ibrahim

Mar 9, 2020
Here is what i can think :
The officer might have thought why after almost 15 years ( 10 years working and 5 years non-working) you have decided to go back to study. Why that certificate needed now when you did 10 years of work without having it. I might be wrong but you can try and it may also depends on your whole situation.
Best wishes.
One last question do u think if I went for a Master would make any change?

onelove1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Did you get the 2nd time applciation approval within the same processing time? or did they process it sooner then the first refusal?

Just wondering, as we are waiting for 2nd application refusal / and or approval... been 2 weeks, processing time is 5.... but I figure it they were to reject pr refuse why wait the 5 weeks, just do it sooner... maybe not but just a thought

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
Hallo there,
residence.

Thanks
I can help u in this case . Send me email at rems5418@gmail.com