+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approval ??

Pring

Oct 23, 2020
I have advanced diploma in business management and it is a part time one year program. i completed it in 2018.

now i am going to apply for another advanced diploma in business administration in Durham college. it is a 3 years full time program . iam 26 years old.

any comments about my profile ? will my visa get approved ?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You need to show logical career progression with your choice of program. Another advanced diploma in business management makes no sense. How does it add to your job prospects back home? Why can't you study there and why don't you go for a master's?

Reactions: azzamkc

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Based on the info you provided which is only related to the diploma you intend to pursue.... I concur with @primaprime...your chances for approval are low. I have seen numerous cases in this forum where refusal was the outcome when applying for PG Diplomas that didn't make sense in terms of career progression.

Reactions: Pring

Pring

Oct 23, 2020
You need to show logical career progression with your choice of program. Another advanced diploma in business management makes no sense. How does it add to your job prospects back home? Why can't you study there and why don't you go for a master's?
because my advanced diploma is not a full time 2 yrs program , it is a 1 year part time program. Not equal to HND in my country

Pring

Oct 23, 2020
Based on the info you provided which is only related to the diploma you intend to pursue.... I concur with @primaprime...your chances for approval are low. I have seen numerous cases in this forum where refusal was the outcome when applying for PG Diplomas that didn't make sense in terms of career progression.
Then wht is the best program for me ? And durham college offered me an advanced entry to bachelor in ontario tech university after my diploma , i have conditional admission to that program also , will it help ?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Then wht is the best program for me ? And durham college offered me an advanced entry to bachelor in ontario tech university after my diploma , i have conditional admission to that program also , will it help ?
I think going for a Masters degree increases your chances. However, I would urge you to take more advice from others that might know more and have more in depth knowledge of this aspect of an application. I am talking from the standpoint of someone that has been monitoring approvals and refusals on this forum.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Did you complete your bachelors before going to advanced diploma or this is going to be your first bachelors? If you did zero bachelors then you won’t be admitted into masters program and your academic choice makes some sense

Pring

Oct 23, 2020
Did you complete your bachelors before going to advanced diploma or this is going to be your first bachelors? If you did zero bachelors then you won’t be admitted into masters program and your academic choice makes some sense
I do not have bachelors , this will be my first bachelors

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I do not have bachelors , this will be my first bachelors
Then these guys misunderstood you. Your program choice is fine

Pring

Oct 23, 2020
Then these guys misunderstood you. Your program choice is fine
oh thank you very much , i was so confused. I only have an advanced diploma now , that is why i applied for another advanced diploma with the pathway to bachelors !! Oh my god thank you so much

Reactions: janesama

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
oh thank you very much , i was so confused. I only have an advanced diploma now , that is why i applied for another advanced diploma with the pathway to bachelors !! Oh my god thank you so much
Explain in your SOP why you need to do another diploma before they'll admit you to a bachelor's program.

Reactions: janesama