+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Application Rejected - Due to a missing document

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Re: Visa office problem

sir...plz reply at ur earliest. I have send by fedex my application (Federal Skilled Worker) to Canadian High Commission (Visa Office immigration Section)London.received by them on 26th april 2011.
Please tell me if they would route my application to the cio or return it (if return then when) or will my application go un-noticed? when will i get back my file.along with everything

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsmeet said:
I think there is something else to this case, may be gap in studies, if there, are not awarded points, or may be the level of education , if doesnt match their standards as set out, usually is not the case, then also it may be rejected, other wise its really shocking to hear a case rejected just due to lack of some docs, because even after in process, VO can ask for additional document required, which didnt happen in this case....wierd!!! ::)
Is it really matters if you have gap in studies. It is no where mentioned in CIC website about you have continuous study.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vkrmsalaria said:
Is it really matters if you have gap in studies. It is no where mentioned in CIC website about you have continuous study.
There is nothing like gap in studies, because people have their BA and work to raise money to pay tuition for their Master's Degree. Studies are not free. So something is wrong some where.

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
There is nothing like gap in studies, because people have their BA and work to raise money to pay tuition for their Master's Degree. Studies are not free. So something is wrong some where.
yes, you are right, the only thing which may be wrong is that any of particular course is not recognised because if any body mention Masters, that give straight 22 points if study is of 17 years. This may due to wrong compilation of the documents. please suggest some Do and Do Not, if possible. This will be helpful for all of new aspirants like me and others.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Subsection 78(3) of the IRPR provides that points are to be awarded on the basis of the single
educational credential that results in the highest number of points. For example, an applicant with a
master‘s degree that was completed after 16 years of education, and who spends an additional year
in school after obtaining it would be awarded 22 points. That the applicant spent an additional year in
school does not turn a 16 year master‘s degree into a 17 year master‘s degree and would not result in
being awarded 25 points." Thats what GAP means and does to ur points.

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for explanation. this would be helpful.

rayrose06

Nov 10, 2011
Hi David!

I have my documents sent and received by to CIC-hongkong last September 23, 2011. I just read from the CIC site that I also need to submit the six self-addressed mailing labels. and these mailing labels were not included when i sent my documents. Please advise me now. how am i going to send those? and if i will send those mailing labels, will they consider and consolidate it to my application documents? thank you.