+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa application process

ra123

Jun 5, 2015
Will vsf global (dhaka) keep my passport with them when I will submit my file for study permit?

Taposhi

Jun 29, 2015
need one information

Hlw Friends, I am new here. I am from Bangladesh. i am going to apply for my Post Graduate Diploma in Canadian College, but some people or i can say some agents are telling me that if i apply for any college instead of university visa officer will reject my visa. i am little confused and on the other hand colleges are much affordable then universities moreover most universities don't offer PGD courses. Can anyone help me with this? should i apply for college or not?

Apr 21, 2015
KPK, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
17-June-2015
Med's Done....
1-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-August-2015
LANDED..........
28-August-2015
Re: need one information

Taposhi said:
Hlw Friends, I am new here. I am from Bangladesh. i am going to apply for my Post Graduate Diploma in Canadian College, but some people or i can say some agents are telling me that if i apply for any college instead of university visa officer will reject my visa. i am little confused and on the other hand colleges are much affordable then universities moreover most universities don't offer PGD courses. Can anyone help me with this? should i apply for college or not?
Taposhi, I think you should get enrolled in University in order to maximize your visa chances. the visa officer knows that a student has applied to a College just for affordable fee, and the the student is only interested in Canada and not in studies. the officer may think that if your sponser has enough money for your study ( as specified in bank statement ) then why you took admission in College??

reiny

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015

MUHAMMAD IRFAN ALI KHAN said:
Taposhi, I think you should get enrolled in University in order to maximize your visa chances. the visa officer knows that a student has applied to a College just for affordable fee, and the the student is only interested in Canada and not in studies. the officer may think that if your sponser has enough money for your study ( as specified in bank statement ) then why you took admission in College??
Well, it doesn't have any effect. More than 90% of students get enrolled in colleges. Visa officers DO NOT reject their visas just because they didn't enroll in university. There's nothing like that.

You can join any college you want and visa officers do not have any problem with it. Just your course needs to be relevant.

ra123

Jun 5, 2015

Taposhi said:
Don't worry, i have heard about students enrolled in college getting visas... But still you should consult with experts... Can anyone please tell me if i need to submit my original passport with my file??

iptopc

Jun 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
What Irfan said is right but for candidates from Pakistan and what Reiny is mentioning is right for Indian candidates, I have seen many candidates from India getting visa for College diploma.

I guess it would be better if any member of his/her home country answers this question.

Taposhi

Jun 29, 2015
ra123 said:
Will vsf global (dhaka) keep my passport with them when I will submit my file for study permit?
ra123 as far as i know yea u have to send ur original passport with ur file... are u sure about the college? in which university are u going?