+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual ceremony - multiple applicants on one computer

shallothosts

May 17, 2022
My wife and son and I are scheduled for a virtual oath ceremony soon.

Does anyone here have experience of multiple applicants ('seat numbers') signing in on the same computer / webcam?

We have enough devices that we could each log in separately but would prefer to 'attend' together.

Thanks!

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015

Does anyone here have experience of multiple applicants ('seat numbers') signing in on the same computer / webcam?

We have enough devices that we could each log in separately but would prefer to 'attend' together.

Thanks!

Yes, I did experience this. I logged in to one computer but I put all the seat numbers when I signed in (example: 105.106.107) .

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014

Thanks!
No need to login from separate computer, you all can use one computer/laptop and then advise the administer that you are a family and share your seat number with them as I did the same in my case as well.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Do they prefer multiple family members to use one computer or log in separately?
If you received your Oath email then refer Page 5 in the Oath PDF which you received from IRCC it says, "Appear on the same device as your family members, if applicable and possible"

Reactions: harirajmohan