NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
messenger said:
For those like me who are wondering if you should do a new medical near the end of expiration of the old one without actually being asked from Vienna.

I wrote this letter to Sweden (I am sure you all remember her) and it goes like this

Dear XXXXX hello and Happy New Year.
BTW. Spaska's Medicals must expire on Jan 31 because she did them on the same day last year.
Do we have to wait until they notify us? I sent them an email last week inquiring of the same but so far no answer. (We need to do another medical just like we need to have a vasectomy ) :)
Do you think they might check out the progress of our file and maybe would not request a new medical and probably extend the existing one?

I don't know what to thing of this Vienna. It seems really weird and funny that they are so silent with all of us in the forum!

My best for you and your husband

Tom

And here is her answer

Dear Tom,

for Spaska's medicals - yes, you would have to wait. If they decide to extend them, they won't inform you - they will just ask for an extension and the only way to know that it has been extended is when they ask for her passport without asking for a re-med...

If they don't extend it, then they will ask you for a re-med, which is usually a good sign that the end is near. In that case you will be sent a letter/email to take to the panel physician, explaining what to take with you, and what part of the medicals you would need to do - either partial, or complete re-med. So - no point in doing it in advance, as it would mess up the system more than anything else...

Hope the end is near!
take care,

So do not make it hard on your self. Stay calm and waiti...Maybe it is to your benefit

Regards

Tom
Tom you are the best!!! thanks for the info.. my medical expired last year July.. stil i havent done anything :p I hope i will get some good news in two months...and you will hear soon a message from vienna before this month.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Elleattend said:
In response to the issue if the medicals, I just want to say that I agree that people should not jump the gun and redo the medical. We can all agree that each case represented here is unique and we obviously do not know the ins and outs of anyone's application. No case is exactly like another. My husband and I made a choice that we felt would be best for US. No regrets! We have now heard from Vienna and are moving on with the next steps as per their request. I appreciate the advice from Sweden but if redoing this medical "messed up the system" for us then we are definitely glad we did it. Again, educate yourselves and make the best decision possible for your individual case. Good luck to everyone!

Hi my dear

Generally how we react in correspondence with our VO is based on hear-say as there are no clear rules as to what to do.
Your app was in review and presumably they contacted you for the docs and the payment just after you sent them the medical update. I do not believe that this action triggered their response.

I agree that no case is the same as the next. But CIC is following procedures and guidelines and they do not operate out of instinct or coincidences.

For many people the burden in paying all these monies to CIC for fees and other expenses is a struggle.Going through another 250€ plus road expenses to make another unnecessary medical can put one's budget on the rocks. I know I am speaking for many people here.
After being in this forum for nearly 2 years now and have read thousands of message's I too, like Sweden believe that unless you have been notified to redo the meds you should not proceed . At least I am speaking for my self and I do not expect anyone in this thread to follow me!

Greeting to you and to all here!

Tom

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hello everybody

After 2 week will the processing time be up-to-date, What do you all think will the processing time gonna up or down?
I think that Vienna didnt do that much last year, i didnt see on this forum that a lot people get there PR so they need to work harder this year so i hope everybody gets there PR soon.

lets pray for the best

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Canada1944 said:
Hello everybody

After 2 week will the processing time be up-to-date, What do you all think will the processing time gonna up or down?
I think that Vienna didnt do that much last year, i didnt see on this forum that a lot people get there PR so they need to work harder this year so i hope everybody gets there PR soon.

lets pray for the best
When I started in this forum i was the world's most optimistic man. But Vienna has changed me. I am voting for higher processing times...And because i like to live dangerously I am saying it will go up 2 months now = 15

Sorry but you asked for it!

tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
newpal said:
Tom you are the best!!! thanks for the info.. my medical expired last year July.. stil i havent done anything :p I hope i will get some good news in two months...and you will hear soon a message from vienna before this month.
Good afternoon all my Vienna Friends

I miss talkign to all of you , but i am really busy at work , i just sneak little bit on this forum to see whats new,
Well i rembered last year for my husband they didnt extend his medical for only 1 week, we did a medical on february and after 1 weeks we got the email for the passports, i heard Vienna doesnt extend your medical , i dont know what to saymy dear friends, if you want your process to be alsmort done ki would renew the medical , even MP told me they can extend but nothing is guanratee
Good luck everybody

chala

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2013 ext till 2015
Interview........
Aug 5-2014 passed
Passport Req..
21-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Dec 8, 2014
messenger said:
When I started in this forum i was the world's most optimistic man. But Vienna has changed me. I am voting for higher processing times...And because i like to live dangerously I am saying it will go up 2 months now = 15

Sorry but you asked for it!

tom
Hi Tom
I understand your frustration coz when we applied the waiting time was 12 months for Ottawa VO and now it is 15 !!! But having said that, this week we see a few COPR's being received so maybe we have turned a corner somewhat. Here's hoping the same is happening in Vienna as well. So try to hang in there my friend because as each day passes it means you are 1 day closer. Cheers

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
chala said:
Hi Tom
I understand your frustration coz when we applied the waiting time was 12 months for Ottawa VO and now it is 15 !!! But having said that, this week we see a few COPR's being received so maybe we have turned a corner somewhat. Here's hoping the same is happening in Vienna as well. So try to hang in there my friend because as each day passes it means you are 1 day closer. Cheers
Hi chala.

Always kind with nice thoughts! Bless you.

This situation with Vienna being so ignorant has take a toll out on me. Things will eventually look up...

@ Europe

Hi my dear. How are you and we miss you.

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Good day to all :) :)

In the last two days Vienna has replied twice to my emails about our actual start of the process (it was not clear to us because of their email informing us back in November of our new file number due to our marriage)
Just imagine 2....yes 2 emails answered promptly but at least they put my mind at ease.

In my 2nd email to them before this morning's answer I asked them about if there is a need for my wife to do another medical.
As you see they are informing me below that they will notify us in case there is a need to do them again!

Here is their answer from this morning

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX,

With reference to your below e-mail please be informed that your original application was received in April 2013 ( application as common-law partners), the file has been recreated after your marriage in November 2013 with the new file number : F000χχχχχχ
( as we informed you by our e-mail of 15 November 2013); So you can count the processing times as of April 2013.

You will be informed about the further steps in your application I due course, including medical instructions.

I can only explain their current promptness two ways. Either they are actually reviewing files (and ours too) or simply the guy or girl who is replying is a kind person and felt that he had to explain. One way or the other at least now we can sleep more easy!

Regards to all

Tom

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
messenger said:

In the last two days Vienna has replied twice to my emails about our actual start of the process (it was not clear to us because of their email informing us back in November of our new file number due to our marriage)
Just imagine 2....yes 2 emails answered promptly but at least they put my mind at ease.

In my 2nd email to them before this morning's answer I asked them about if there is a need for my wife to do another medical.
As you see they are informing me below that they will notify us in case there is a need to do them again!

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX,

With reference to your below e-mail please be informed that your original application was received in April 2013 ( application as common-law partners), the file has been recreated after your marriage in November 2013 with the new file number : F000χχχχχχ
( as we informed you by our e-mail of 15 November 2013); So you can count the processing times as of April 2013.

You will be informed about the further steps in your application I due course, including medical instructions.

I can only explain their current promptness two ways. Either they are actually reviewing files (and ours too) or simply the guy or girl who is replying is a kind person and felt that he had to explain. One way or the other at least now we can sleep more easy!

Regards to all

Tom
Dear Tom,

You have no idea how glad I am to hear such a news.
I was really worried that they put you back in queue.
Congrats, and happy waiting!

For us from FSW stream, still nothing. Even dust had fallen on our thread, no one writes anything and everything is stalled :'(
Soon, very soon (I expect it in first half of February) CIC will publish statistics, I hope to see some progress in data.

Cheers!

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
FIRST Tom, I am glad to hear your news at least you can rest you and your family. But about Timeline for processing Visa I don't have a feeling that will be increased to 15month. What I think is to stay like that or going down to 10 Months! I was surprised when I went to Vienna for my Interview, they Embassy is very small place, but too many workers in and out, and too much busy place, but what concern me where has our friends file gone? When it's come to me they guy said I should go to pay the money for Visa which is 360 Euros all of them jumping around and trying as much as they can to help me get the visa at this day without staying 1 additional day in Vienna. I feel wow, what is this about? Then I start to ask myself WHY DIDN'T THE WORK HARDER TO ALL OTHER APPLICANT? Or IS THIS ALL HAPPEN TO ANYONE? IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO? I couldn't get the answer! Anyway, all this prostration will be ending one day for all of us stay positive and be in love that is matters, and to me this forum is like school, I learn a lot how to be a patient and strong men in my relationship and my life so I will stay in this way written what I can and share my experience in Vienna until Canada. Good luck to rest of the applicants

chala

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa - LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2013 ext till 2015
Interview........
Aug 5-2014 passed
Passport Req..
21-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2014
LANDED..........
Dec 8, 2014
[/quote]

That's great news Tom I am so happy to see that you are finally getting some positive response from Vienna. By the way, did you ever receive your GCMS notes that you requested earlier?

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Muby said:
FIRST Tom, I am glad to hear your news at least you can rest you and your family. But about Timeline for processing Visa I don't have a feeling that will be increased to 15month. What I think is to stay like that or going down to 10 Months! I was surprised when I went to Vienna for my Interview, they Embassy is very small place, but too many workers in and out, and too much busy place, but what concern me where has our friends file gone? When it's come to me they guy said I should go to pay the money for Visa which is 360 Euros all of them jumping around and trying as much as they can to help me get the visa at this day without staying 1 additional day in Vienna. I feel wow, what is this about? Then I start to ask myself WHY DIDN'T THE WORK HARDER TO ALL OTHER APPLICANT? Or IS THIS ALL HAPPEN TO ANYONE? IS SO MUCH WORK TO DO? I couldn't get the answer! Anyway, all this prostration will be ending one day for all of us stay positive and be in love that is matters, and to me this forum is like school, I learn a lot how to be a patient and strong men in my relationship and my life so I will stay in this way written what I can and share my experience in Vienna until Canada. Good luck to rest of the applicants

@ Dear Mubi hello

Thank you for your nice words . Very encouraging! About the processing times this is how I felt last night after the question of canada1944. I wrote it in a funny and sarcastic manner but in a way I also believe that Vienna's times will go up!
They taught us well didn't they?

chala said:
That's great news Tom I am so happy to see that you are finally getting some positive response from Vienna. By the way, did you ever receive your GCMS notes that you requested earlier?

@ chala hi again!

My friend in Canada who is to receive the notes for me has not yet get any info. It's being 32 days now! We learned from Vienna to wait!

Tom

YodaAtCanada said:
Dear Tom,

You have no idea how glad I am to hear such a news.
I was really worried that they put you back in queue.
Congrats, and happy waiting!

For us from FSW stream, still nothing. Even dust had fallen on our thread, no one writes anything and everything is stalled :'(
Soon, very soon (I expect it in first half of February) CIC will publish statistics, I hope to see some progress in data.

Cheers!
@yoda I feel so much for you guys. I drop in to your thread daily to read your news too. Honestly I do! But at least you're keeping your sanity along with a good and funny sense of humor. I hope the best for you guys!

Tom

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
Hello Guys!!!

I'll give you a advice. Don't bother yourself with the processing time. You need to accept and adopt the slow motion Canadian system, otherwise you will lose your nerves. Everything is slow here. I waited for my permanent residence card 2 months and a week. I still haven't received my health card. Last week I called them and they told me that I'll get around 4th February. From that date I can use my health card. For work is same. I was to a office supported from the government for advice how to find job with my education. The woman was nice with me and told me that here if you want to find a job you need to make a network of people. Someone to recommend to someone that you are a good person, hard working..... Everything needs timeeeeeee.........

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
:)
Hi everyone,

we received an e-mail from Vienna today requesting a new schedule A and a new police certificate.
I am hoping this is positive and that the bacground check has beeen finnaly competed. They did not request a new medical although it expired in September last year.
I am hoping our wait is nearing the end!!!! :) :)

Tom,
that's'great news that they didn't bupm you back because of the marriage... yeeey.... I think in the next few months most of us will be DONE :)

Have a great day,
Eva

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
messenger said:

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX,

Regards to all

Tom
At least you know where your file is in the queue. I am actually surprised that they confirmed this. Good luck!