+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Victim of human trafficking

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in belgium
But i am scarry they can find me
You are in a difficult situation so you need to deal with Belgium authorities. Are you a Belgium citizen? This has nothing to do with Canadian immigration. If you want to immigrate look at immigration programs like Express Entry based on your age, education, work experience and language.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am in belgium
But i am scarry they can find me
I'm very sorry for your situation and it is good that you have already contacted the police. I hope you are safe.

Since you are in Belguim and not in Canada, this does not help you to immigrate to Canada. However it's possible this situation may help you to gain permanent status in Belguim. Speak to your lawyer about that.

To immigrate to Canada, you would need to qualify and apply for PR through an economic immigration program like Express Entry or PNP. This would be based on factors such as your age, level of education, skilled work experience, language abilities and other factors. You can start by researching the Express Entry program. This is a points-based program where those with the most points in the pool are selected for PR. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html