+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VH-1

ha55anbutt

Jun 20, 2024
Thank you so much I just want to know TRV i don't have any idea about TRV visa TRV and V-1 Category are same or different?? and if it is different which one should I apply V1 and TRV and what are the benefits of both in future and what is the process to apply it? Last time I worked with an agent I talked to him about work visa and he lied to me and made a vh1 file and I didn't even know it anymore so I wanted to do it myself. If you know how to do process this please help me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much I just want to know TRV i don't have any idea about TRV visa TRV and V-1 Category are same or different?? and if it is different which one should I apply V1 and TRV and what are the benefits of both in future and what is the process to apply it? Last time I worked with an agent I talked to him about work visa and he lied to me and made a vh1 file and I didn't even know it anymore so I wanted to do it myself. If you know how to do process this please help me.
So are you visiting or transiting through an airport? If visiting, you apply for TRV. You cannot work.

ha55anbutt

Jun 20, 2024
V1 is a visitor visa. If you don’t have one then apply showing funds, travel history, ties to return and valid reasons to travel.
yeah i know but my friend he told me now i think govt changed the law now canada govt is giving the visa for 5 years that's why i am asking to you

ha55anbutt

Jun 20, 2024
Yes. You must show cash in the bank with statements over past 4 months to show you can afford to visit Canada. Travel history is to the US, UK, AUS and NZ. Canada is expensive so you need money.
so which category i should have to apply according to you which one is better TRV or V1?