vfs pakistan

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why there is too much slow visa process in pakistan ....22 days gone no response still status showing farward to islamabad....any one know how much time they gona take to call for medical and whole process...plz members

superuser_225

Mar 11, 2014
Mine 32 days ... they say processing time is now 12 weeks in Pakistan. Let's hope for the best.

Allah is setting everything right.

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inshaALLAH every thing will be alright...when i went to vfs office one guy told me that 45 days..processing time. ::) :)

FaiziFm

Feb 20, 2015
Friends i am also from Pakistan and i applied for visa on 16 feb at vfs lahore ..
tell me guys your qualification and which colg/uni you got admission ?

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got admission in university of regina in diploma in business adminstration...i applied for visa 30 jan islamabad vfs office....no update yet

FaiziFm

Feb 20, 2015
Thanx for reply Zee_khan
bro me got admission PG diploma Business Management in CIMT college canada .
bro any about student visa ratio of canada ?
and effects of admission in college on visa issuance ?

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro it only depend how efficiently u prepare ur case and i do not know about visa ratio....its all bout luck keep praying for urself and also remember us in ur prayer inshaALLAh u will succeed. :)
senior members can tell u briefly...they know more than me.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
FaiziFm said:
Thanx for reply Zee_khan
bro me got admission PG diploma Business Management in CIMT college canada .
bro any about student visa ratio of canada ?
and effects of admission in college on visa issuance ?
It took 3.5 months for me to get my visa and i was also a college applicant. Although visa acceptance rate on college basis is lower than that of University but it also depends on the way you prepare your case. If you are going to college for PGD then you will have to explain in your SOP like how this PGD is going to benefit you and why this college? why not any other college or university and so on.

Muhammad junaid

Mar 24, 2017
HI friends,I am also from Pakistan and applied for diploma in Canada but my visa has refused. Vfs Islamabad tracking shows the same message as first day.When I linked my paper based application to CIC websites after few days I received a status of refusal with PDF file on 18/07/2017 but yet i did not receive my passport and application back or any message from FedEx Islamabad.
please help
thanks