Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
14 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 April 2015
LANDED..........
6 May 2015
i have a question. when i submitted my application online they did not ask for my ielts results, how will they evaluate that?

sam66

Jul 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
You should've mentioned in your sop.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
umar909 said:
i have a question. when i submitted my application online they did not ask for my ielts results, how will they evaluate that?
You can submit your IELTS score via case specific inquiry portal.

sam66

Jul 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
Any updates?

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just got e mail what does it mean..

." Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 23/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"
i m worried i submit my application on 30 jan 2015 ...i have not yet called for medical ...whats wrong ....why they send back my application.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
zee_khan said:

." Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 23/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"
i m worried i submit my application on 30 jan 2015 ...i have not yet called for medical ...whats wrong ....why they send back my application.
As per my knowledge this is not a gud news..
whats ur profile??

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matric 70%
12th 62%
b.a 50%
acca 2 paper pass 70%
ielts 6
got admission in business administration in university of regina and also in esl course cause low ielts
bank statement 85 lac

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Firstly IELTS is low and not suitable.
Secondly the bank statement which you showed is of your parents/blood relation or not??

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accont is on my own name and....an affidavit of support from my uncle cause my father has died.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
zee_khan said:
accont is on my own name and....an affidavit of support from my uncle cause my father has died.
If you are showing your account then why your uncle is giving affidavit of support?? are you taking money from him or money is yours?? this create a little concern!!

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my uncle gave me money for study ....so i attached affidavit of support from him...what should i do next suggest me bro...?
if ielts and if money matters.?

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
zee_khan said:
my uncle gave me money for study ....so i attached affidavit of support from him...what should i do next suggest me bro...?
if ielts and if money matters.?
Give IELTS again and at least try to get 6.5 band.
For Money matter there are couple of options like ask your uncle to transfer all money in your account and after maintaining that account for at least 3 months (6 month preferred) you can show it as a proof.

zee_khan

Feb 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i maintained my account from last 8 month ....there was 50 lac above from last june to december than i added 35 lac more to reach at 85 lac...when i applied for visa.

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
zee_khan said:
i maintained my account from last 8 month ....there was 50 lac above from last june to december than i added 35 lac more to reach at 85 lac...when i applied for visa.
Bhaaii the account you showed, what is the title of that account?? is that you or your uncle??
if u are the main title holder than having 5 million in your account create a doubt of source of income, if your uncle is the title than that is not a strong case because visa officer consider it a weak proof.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zee_khan said:

If you didn't submit your upfront medical and they didn't give you a medical call then it is unfortunately a rejection. After receiving your passport, mention the objections they made and only then i may further guide you, based on the reasons.