+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Very Important - Please read and help me

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
I got an email from Canada High Commission on 25th Oct 2007. Please read the following and guide me as per your experience. I have a question whether they inform about interview by Email also. I am very much worried that it is not a spam Email. Please help me.

The subject of the email is : My File # - Interview Location - Date of Interview and Time of Interview

Text of the Email : Name and Date of Birth

Dear Mr ...,

Please find attached the information regarding your interview, and the confirmation letter you will need to reply.
Return it by email to re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca OR fax it to (+44) 207 258 6506 within at the most 2 weeks of receiving this email.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada

Attachment # 1: INTERVIEW CONFIRMATION SHEET

Important Notes:

1. Please fax this form to the High Commission of Canada in London at the following fax number: (+44) 207 258 6506 OR email it to re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (Your interview will take place in Kuwait however the High Commission in London is responsible for scheduling your interview) Once you fax/email this form, DO NOT MAIL THE ORIGINAL. Processing the same piece of information twice delays the processing of your application.

2. Send this form only ONCE. We do not have the resources to acknowledge receipt of this form.

3. If you fail to confirm your attendance at interview or fail to provide proof of your residence permit within two weeks of the date of the letter, your interview time slot will be given to another applicant and you will be notified of your cancellation. You will not be seen, even if you do appear for the interview, if you have not confirmed your attendance.

Applicant to complete the following sections:
File Number

Full Name

Address ,Telephone/ Mobile Phone (if any) Fax Number and e-mail

Interview Date and Time

Note: This office does not provide interpreters and we are not able to recommend a specific translation service. It is YOUR responsibility to arrange for interpretation by a professional interpreter, in either English or French.

Please check applicable option(s):

• I confirm that I will attend this interview.

• I have attached copy of my valid Kuwait residence permit.
• I confirm that I will not attend this interview and acknowledge that a decision will be taken based on the information on file which could result in refusal.

Attachment # 2 : Your passport, and the passports of each of your dependents;
Your current residence permit if it is not inserted in your passport;
A new Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form. This form is available on our website at ;
Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration forms for you and each of your dependents over the age of 18. These forms are available on our website at ;
Your secondary and/or higher secondary school diploma;
Your post-secondary credentials and corresponding marks sheets for each year of study for each credential. For example, if you completed a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree, you must bring both original degrees and all of the marks sheets for each degree;
A letter from your current employer, printed on company letterhead. The letter must clearly state your name, your job title and your job description. The letter must also clearly state the name and title of the person who wrote the letter;
Your current employment contract and payslips from the past 3 months;
Your spouse’s secondary school and/or higher secondary school diploma;
Your spouse’s post-secondary credentials and corresponding marks sheets for each year of study for each credential;
Evidence of sufficient settlement funds including proof of savings, property ownership as well as proof of any other assets;
Evidence that you have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada currently living in Canada:
Documents demonstrating your relationship to your relative should include copies of their birth certificates and marriage certificates, stating the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative.
Documents demonstrating your relative’s status must include a copy of their Canadian passport, citizenship, Record of Landing (IMM1000) or permanent resident card;
Evidence that your relative is living in Canada at this time should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements showing transactions that occurred in Canada.
RYA-SW -INT (09/07)

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Thats not a spam email. Its a very important email to you and you need to respond to it. Thats the style of emails. When the cic writes to you they state your FILE NO., SURNAMES AND ALL NAMES YOU USED AND MOSTLY SOMETIMES DATE OF BIRTH. iF YOU ARREALLY WORRIED VISIT THE CIC OFFICE IN LONDON DURING THEIR OPENING HOURS AND YOU COULD GO WITH THE EMAIL WHICH THEY WOULD BE HAPPY TO CONFIRMTHAT THOSE DETAILS ARE CORRECT. ALTERNATIVELY, SEND A LETTER TO CONFIRM YOUR INTERVIEW BY RECORDED AND SPEED POST WITHIN THAT SPECIFIED TIME AND JUST INFORM THEM YOU ARE WORRIED IT WAS A SPAM EMAIL.

HOLA PLEASE TREAT THINGS URGENTLY WHEN IT COMES TO DEAL WITH CIC WHO HAVE GOT MASSIVE AND MASSIVE OF BACKLOG

dokuppy

Oct 25, 2007
yes,martha is right,i'll advice you to go to london cic's office for the confirmation nd genuity of the e-mail directive to you.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks martha marita for your advice. One more question - they have nentioned in the mail that Processing the same piece of information twice delays the processing of your application.
- If I send it by email and speedpost also, will it not effect to delay interview.

R K Mehta

May 5, 2007
Hi Gurdeep

Yes, the e-mail of the High Commission is genuine and you must respond. Send confirmation by e-mail or fax and attend the interview on the scheduled date.

Thereafter, collect all your original documents and prepare for the interview with a positive frame of mind. Good Luck!

R K Mehta

gurdeep said:
Thanks martha marita for your advice. One more question - they have nentioned in the mail that Processing the same piece of information twice delays the processing of your application.
- If I send it by email and speedpost also, will it not effect to delay interview.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi Mr Mehta

Thank you very much for motivation...

Gurdeep

R K Mehta said:
Hi Gurdeep

Yes, the e-mail of the High Commission is genuine and you must respond. Send confirmation by e-mail or fax and attend the interview on the scheduled date.

Thereafter, collect all your original documents and prepare for the interview with a positive frame of mind. Good Luck!

R K Mehta

gurdeep said: