+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very urgnt help please about edu loan

prash84

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
I have got admission for graduate certificate program in game art and animation at seneca for sept. i have applies loan at punjab national bank a week back, and today they told that they do not give loan for a certificate program. Can some one suggest me a bank which gives loan for a graduate certificate course.Plz urgent reply needed.

guri dhillon

Apr 11, 2012
jalandhar,punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med ~ 16th feb 2012 med furthrance ~ 16/03/2012 med compltd ~ 17/03/2012 second medical furthrance ~ 20/04/2012 second med compltd ~ 3/05/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
Flying on 31-07-2012
prash84 said:
I have got admission for graduate certificate program in game art and animation at seneca for sept. i have applies loan at punjab national bank a week back, and today they told that they do not give loan for a certificate program. Can some one suggest me a bank which gives loan for a graduate certificate course.Plz urgent reply needed.
hi
try OBC,UNION BANK OF INDIA,HDFC

guri dhillon

Apr 11, 2012
jalandhar,punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med ~ 16th feb 2012 med furthrance ~ 16/03/2012 med compltd ~ 17/03/2012 second medical furthrance ~ 20/04/2012 second med compltd ~ 3/05/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
Flying on 31-07-2012
prash84 said:
@ guri : which course did u apply for and through which bank did u get the loan?
bachlor computing science and bank is union bank of india

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
mee too recently have been rejected loan by syndicate bank for PG cert course..I asked the reason..they have shown me the guidelines that provided by the higher authorities Of INDIA :'(
"Any Diplomas/certificates other than Degrees are not eligible for studies abroad"..Now I am trying for Masters admission with 6 band IELTS..oops ???

Mandip Parmar

May 22, 2012
vijai said:
mee too recently have been rejected loan by syndicate bank for PG cert course..I asked the reason..they have shown me the guidelines that provided by the higher authorities Of INDIA :'(
"Any Diplomas/certificates other than Degrees are not eligible for studies abroad"..Now I am trying for Masters admission with 6 band IELTS..oops ???
Vijai... Does this rule by higher athorities applicable to all banks??

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Guys...it all depends on how to convice the bank manager...let him know the importance of the particular course program such as good Job opportunities...etc...Most banks do not provide edu loans to Certificate programme as they do not really guarantee jobs...

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
@mandip

Yes ,it is,but some banks provide loan for these courses if they willing to give(or by mistaken/they have some target in loan sanctions )...but,I had tried to convince by saying abt importance of this course,jobs placements,spp rule,and govt funding and abt recommending these college..but he simply refused..and I tried some other nationalise banks..same replies only..if one are luck enough..they can go ahead.. ???

Abhishek9

Apr 27, 2012
New Delhi
Visa Office......
High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
11-06-2012
try UCO and Punjab & Sind Bank for Education loan.....

(1) reference link/URL(P&S Bank): http://www.psbindia.com/eduabroad.php
(2) fill online education loan form on UCO bank website and wait for their email response: http://ucoeduloan.ucobank.com/ucoonlineform.aspx

These Govt. banks need proper documentations and huge Patience level from loan seekers. I have faced lot of hurdles and finally got Sanction letter from UCO bank (7.5 lacs) in 20 days for my PG certifcate course. :D

domnicj

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
I applied for diploma program which is broadcasting television, and got my loan from Indian.. Tried last yr but dint get the loan as all the bank were not ready to give loan for post secondary program. This year I knew the bank manager n wrk went off well... But it take lots of take it easy n just sit down and not move till ur wrk is does... Don't try to push them to do your wrk just keep ur cool n be nice them n show them how impt is the loan for u.. But at the same time u should have all the right documents n cash wit u.. To show that ur ready from your end as well.

prash84

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
hey dominic, could you please pm me you contact info at prashanth84bv@yahoo.com, need some tips from u mate.