+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY URGENT - I cannot find my application in MYCIC! - I'm tensed and stressed.

Feb 7, 2018
Please help me cuz even I have the same issue not able to find my application says application not found did anyone find a solution and was able to transfer d DLI number .... please help me out

Nov 5, 2020
Hi,
I changed from college diploma to University Masters after landing in Canada since I got the Masters offer letter very late after getting my visa based on diploma.

On study permit it says 'Any post secondary institution' but I am aware i need to inform CIC about change in DLI# through mycic.
I originally applied for VISA online paper based and NOT online.

Due to paper based application, I had to open a NEW micic account online and try to link my application to the account before transferring DLI#

I would like to add that, I have changed my university by myself since on study permit it says "Any post secondary institution"

However, there is a BIG problem

When I login to myCIC,
I can neither link my application nor transfer my DLI#

It just says - no matching application found.

Note that I applied OFFLINE paper based for visa under Indian SPP category, and not online in myCIC account.

However, even after putting in my UCI# and Application#, I am unable to link my application to my profile since micic is not able to find my application..

Can someone please help me with this?

Its really urgent :/

Please help me...

Thank you..
Hi
Hi,
I changed from college diploma to University Masters after landing in Canada since I got the Masters offer letter very late after getting my visa based on diploma.

On study permit it says 'Any post secondary institution' but I am aware i need to inform CIC about change in DLI# through mycic.
I originally applied for VISA online paper based and NOT online.

Due to paper based application, I had to open a NEW micic account online and try to link my application to the account before transferring DLI#

I would like to add that, I have changed my university by myself since on study permit it says "Any post secondary institution"

However, there is a BIG problem

When I login to myCIC,
I can neither link my application nor transfer my DLI#

It just says - no matching application found.

Note that I applied OFFLINE paper based for visa under Indian SPP category, and not online in myCIC account.

However, even after putting in my UCI# and Application#, I am unable to link my application to my profile since micic is not able to find my application..

Can someone please help me with this?

Its really urgent :/

Please help me...

Thank you..
hi I am also experiencing same issue if you got solution please tell me how I can change mine