+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very new to Web portal and planning to Migrate from US to Canada

sai.exentry

Dec 20, 2017
Working in US from past 1 year after my masters, planning to start migration process to Canada Kindly help me out with some initial inputs that would be great helpful for me.

I did my masters with Industrial Engineering background and working in software profession
my question thats keep on bugging in my mind- Can I search jobs on both the fields (Industrial and software) after moving to Canada or I need to stick with specific subject.

Thanks

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Working in US from past 1 year after my masters, planning to start migration process to Canada Kindly help me out with some initial inputs that would be great helpful for me.

I did my masters with Industrial Engineering background and working in software profession
my question thats keep on bugging in my mind- Can I search jobs on both the fields (Industrial and software) after moving to Canada or I need to stick with specific subject.

Thanks
To apply you need to apply within the specific NOC and once you in Canada you can work in any field you want.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Yeap you apply with your experience and also need employment reference letters to back it up.

You can work in any field you so desire.

sai.exentry

Dec 20, 2017
Hey thanks for the Information Adrlim and let you know if I need any help from your end.
I know my reply was late, I went to my home country last month doesn't have a chance to communicate much faster.