+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very different case. Need expert advice.

mohamedishaik

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,

So this is what i summarize after eveyones responses with respect to my situation.

1. My PR card has already expired, so either ways if i dont act i am going to lose it
2. I want to renounce my PR because i dont want to be disrespective of the honorary status
3. Also going to USA and standing at the border and getting entry and completing 720 days and applying for sponsorship and waiting for 12 months is not an option as i have a 9 months old daughter and i cant stay away from wife and daughter for so long.
4. My 4 year old canadian experience and 8 year old Canadian 2 year diploma education is making me eligible for Federal skilled worker and not canadian experience class.
5. With the border line performance in IELTS, both my wife and I, i will have a score of 450-480
6. If we do well it might go around 491, we will give our best efforts in IELTS exams.
7. Also there is always letter of explanation and medical documents which i can attach with renouncing application and express entry application
8. Last but not least this might sound dillusional but I know my intentions stand right. And i feel god is going to be by my side as i am trying for a better future for my child
9. As long i stayed in canada i was a law abiding permanent resident holder.
10.I have no financial defaults, I had a credit card with 27000$ limit with RBC.
11.I have paid all bills before time and have never been a defaulter.
12.I have a driving license with one parking and 1 speeding ticket in history.
13.No criminal offence against me
14.Always stayed in a legally rented apartment - Starlight property management - 625 finch avenue west
15.I have been to almost every part of canada because i had a travelling job
16.I never wanted to leave but back then i was alone and felt suicidal and had no choice but to go back to family
17.Hoefully i can come back soon !!!