Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Question: Can I still use an Experience Letter which has been issued prior (21 days) to the completion of a year of NOC B experience??

Detailed: I started working in a NOC B job back on June 6, 2020. By June 6th of this year, it should have been a year of experience but I had few weeks (civic holiday, sick days off) where I worked less than 30 hours/week and thus I waited until I complete 52 weeks of 30 hours/week. My company is quite typical when it comes to experience letter - they take a lot of time (sometimes a month or a month and a half) to provide the letter and will only issue once a year for each employee. Thus I applied, to them, on June 9 for an experience letter in hope that by the time I will get ITA, I will also get the letter. In my disbelief, I got the letter within a week, June 17th. Now I received my ITA in the 196th draw (July 8). Is it still possible for me to use that letter? I will also provide the paystubs and employment letter with it. Should I/is it necessary to provide an explanation letter with it?

Timeline:
1 year in paper: June 6
Experience Letter received: June 17
1560 hours (49 weeks + hours of the weeks where I worked less than 30 hours/week): June 18
52 weeks of 30 hours/week: July 2
ITA received: July 8

Thank you.