1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
so in short medical and police clearance should be done now and its documents should be submitted with the application, right?

And when I go for police clearance and what if they ask me to submit any kind of letter from embassy regarding this Police Clearance Certificate as a proof? Will they do that? What should I do at that time, kindly help me out.
Thank you.
How to obtain a police certificate - India
Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests

For districts other than the Punjab:
Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer (Police clearance certificate issued by the Regional Passport Office are also acceptable.

For residents of the Punjab:
Only the Senior Superintendent of Police or the Regional Passport Office may sign a Police Clearance Certificate.

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should contact the Indian embassy or consulate.

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
yes we did all the documents ready like as Facebook messages, call details, mails and all other and we are all ready with the photos of marriage, i was just confused with medical an police clearance certificate. now i m all clear i m gonna take an appointment for medical test at my center and gonna go to police station for certificate. thank you. just one question. what if police asks for the letter of embassy for the same??

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
yes we did all the documents ready like as Facebook messages, call details, mails and all other and we are all ready with the photos of marriage, i was just confused with medical an police clearance certificate. now i m all clear i m gonna take an appointment for medical test at my center and gonna go to police station for certificate. thank you. just one question. what if police asks for the letter of embassy for the same??
there is an option to take from passport office or passport seva kendra . then there wont be any confusion.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
so i can get police clearance certificate from passport office or passport seva kendra??
try in kendra they shld be fast

apt2208

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-SEP-2013
File Transfer...
01-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
01-AUG-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
17-May-2014
ABHICHARU said:
so in short medical and police clearance should be done now and its documents should be submitted with the application, right?

And when I go for police clearance and what if they ask me to submit any kind of letter from embassy regarding this Police Clearance Certificate as a proof? Will they do that? What should I do at that time, kindly help me out.
Thank you.
This is how to get a police check in India

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp.

You need to make full use of the CIC webiste most of the information you need is on there

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
hii dear,

well i m ready for my medical, but talking about my family i m staying with my father and mother, so they too have to go through medical exam???

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
hii dear,

well i m ready for my medical, but talking about my family i m staying with my father and mother, so they too have to go through medical exam???
no you are enough . Do u have children if do them also