+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

validate forms

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
hello.

i have one question as my wife is in canada and she is ready to send me the form s to sign after validate it. now till what time i have to return it to her. and till how long validation forms can be applied.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
hello.

i have one question as my wife is in canada and she is ready to send me the form s to sign after validate it. now till what time i have to return it to her. and till how long validation forms can be applied.
Did u finish your medicals .if so finish them and send original receipt along with forms. She can email you filled gorms or you can fill your forms validate and courier to her.

If you think it will take some time revalidate them.

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
do i have to appear for medical before putting up the file?? i m totally confused now. my wife have send m the forms to sign after validate and i did signed and send back to her. do medical come before putting the file in embassy or after???

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
do i have to appear for medical before putting up the file?? i m totally confused now. my wife have send m the forms to sign after validate and i did signed and send back to her. do medical come before putting the file in embassy or after???
yes , You have to go for upfront medicals with one of panel physicians before application submission, You have to submit original receipt given by doctor along with application. Thats there in cic web site

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
but how can i do medical beofre getting a letter from anyone over there from Canada. do i have to do just rough medical and have to attach the slip or have to do final medical tests before putting up the file. and can i get your contact number so i can contact you and know the solution of ths question as early as possible.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
but how can i do medical beofre getting a letter from anyone over there from Canada. do i have to do just rough medical and have to attach the slip or have to do final medical tests before putting up the file. and can i get your contact number so i can contact you and know the solution of ths question as early as possible.
this is called upfront medicals . U dont need any letter ffrom canada. U need to go to panel doctor of canadian immigration. Which city r u located. Take pr and passport copies of your sponsor along with ur passport orginal and copy.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
i am in canada.Read cic instruction guide and all instructions each page you can see everything. you can also message me in my inbox which i can see immediately and respond

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
i m staying in the city name Anand which is known as Milk city of India. its in guajrat state in India. So to whom i have to contact for the rough medical and to whom i have to contact and at where i can have my medicals. please reply early as i m in rel hurry.

apt2208

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-SEP-2013
File Transfer...
01-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
01-AUG-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
17-May-2014
ABHICHARU said:
i m staying in the city name Anand which is known as Milk city of India. its in guajrat state in India. So to whom i have to contact for the rough medical and to whom i have to contact and at where i can have my medicals. please reply early as i m in rel hurry.
Here is a list of Panel physicians on the CIC website for India

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FOR SENDING ME THE LIST OF THE PANELS OF DOCTORS FOR MY MEDICAL TEST. SO WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO THEM THAT IS THIS JUST ROUGH MEDICAL TEST FOR SUBMITTING THE FILE OR I CAN DO THE FINAL MEDICAL EXAM.

apt2208

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-SEP-2013
File Transfer...
01-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
01-AUG-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
17-May-2014
ABHICHARU said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FOR SENDING ME THE LIST OF THE PANELS OF DOCTORS FOR MY MEDICAL TEST. SO WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO THEM THAT IS THIS JUST ROUGH MEDICAL TEST FOR SUBMITTING THE FILE OR I CAN DO THE FINAL MEDICAL EXAM.
You need to tell them you need a medical for spousal sponsorship. They do these all the time so will know what is required. There is only one medical.

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
AND DEAR IF I GO THROUGH THE MEDICAL EXAM THEN DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MEDICAL EXAM AFTER SUBMITTING THE FILE, AND DEAR WHAT ABOUT POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. DO I HAVE TO GO TAKE IT OUT NOW OR AFTERWARDS?

apt2208

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-SEP-2013
File Transfer...
01-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
01-AUG-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
17-May-2014
ABHICHARU said:
AND DEAR IF I GO THROUGH THE MEDICAL EXAM THEN DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MEDICAL EXAM AFTER SUBMITTING THE FILE, AND DEAR WHAT ABOUT POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. DO I HAVE TO GO TAKE IT OUT NOW OR AFTERWARDS?
All this information is in the guidelines on the CIC website. There is only one medical, unless there is a need for further tests. All documents including Police clearance certificate need to be submitted upfront. Note medical is only valid for a year so you need to take that into consideration. You don't want to do it too much in advance if you are waiting for other documents but the waiting time for medical appointments in some countries are long, so something to bear in mind

ABHICHARU

Mar 10, 2014
so in short medical and police clearance should be done now and its documents should be submitted with the application, right?

And when I go for police clearance and what if they ask me to submit any kind of letter from embassy regarding this Police Clearance Certificate as a proof? Will they do that? What should I do at that time, kindly help me out.
Thank you.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ABHICHARU said:
so in short medical and police clearance should be done now and its documents should be submitted with the application, right?

And when I go for police clearance and what if they ask me to submit any kind of letter from embassy regarding this Police Clearance Certificate as a proof? Will they do that? What should I do at that time, kindly help me out.
Thank you.
In short your sponsor is not looking at the check list and advising you about the required documents. spousual application is not a easy task. Did you made any documentation of proofs of your relationships with your spouse like facebook,skype chats and whatsup chats, your wedding and other pictures with friends and family everything. my suggestion is both of you sit together fill all forms and check what documentation is required ,apply for pcc when pcc is in your hand. go to panel doctor who gives you receipt same day then courier everything back to canada