+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VAC WARN and Immigratio

bestis

Dec 26, 2013
Hello. I was stopped by police and policeman gave WARN BAC for alchohol. My drivers licence were suspended for 3 days.No money tickets and points. It was in Toronto.I dont have criminal charges in crim record. Can I have possibility to immigrate to canada?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bestis said:
Hello. I was stopped by police and policeman gave WARN BAC for alchohol. My drivers licence were suspended for 3 days.No money tickets and points. It was in Toronto.I dont have criminal charges in crim record. Can I have possibility to immigrate to canada?
1. As you were only warned and not charged or convicted, then it has no effect on the criminality portion of your application.

niro

May 9, 2014
I apply student visa to Canada. it is 2 years for post- graduate. actually I want take my husband so how am I take him. he had working experience as Technician and he had degree also. :)

Mcan93

Apr 7, 2022
Hey,
Can I ask did you get your PR even if you have a Warn Bac in your driving abstract?