+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Using Closed work permit Offer letter for Express Entry profile

antoromeo18

Star Member
Dec 13, 2023
I submitted work permit extension on Feb 2024. Work permit extension was approved in August 2024. Mean while submitted PR application on June 2024. I used work permit extension letter issued by my employer as offer letter in pr application. I received final decison and p1 email this month. So I can confirm closed work permit extension offer letter works to claim 50points.

Raifashahi

Oct 10, 2024
I submitted work permit extension on Feb 2024. Work permit extension was approved in August 2024. Mean while submitted PR application on June 2024. I used work permit extension letter issued by my employer as offer letter in pr application. I received final decison and p1 email this month. So I can confirm closed work permit extension offer letter works to claim 50points.
That's a big relief, by the way did you give any letter of explanation? If you don't mind ca. You share the masked offer letter /template that you used . My employer due to some internal issues refused to accept request for offer letter request at the last movement. If you can share it it would be very helpful.

I have the workpermit extension offer letter from feb 2024 and it was approved on aug 20w4 and i will have to submit my pr application in 4 days

antoromeo18

Star Member
Dec 13, 2023
That's a big relief, by the way did you give any letter of explanation? If you don't mind ca. You share the masked offer letter /template that you used . My employer due to some internal issues refused to accept request for offer letter request at the last movement. If you can share it it would be very helpful.

I have the workpermit extension offer letter from feb 2024 and it was approved on aug 20w4 and i will have to submit my pr application in 4 days
Use the same work permit extension offer letter. Along with that i attached salary verification letter and reference letter from my hr. Reference letter just says my date of joining and roles and responsibilities. Our work permit extension letter also has all roles and responsibilities, noc code and its mentioned for 2 years so that's more than enough. Many people in my company did the same.

Reactions: Raifashahi

Raifashahi

Oct 10, 2024
Use the same work permit extension offer letter. Along with that i attached salary verification letter and reference letter from my hr. Reference letter just says my date of joining and roles and responsibilities. Our work permit extension letter also has all roles and responsibilities, noc code and its mentioned for 2 years so that's more than enough. Many people in my company did the same.
Thanks, can you share your timeline?