+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Use of Representative IMM5476 Error

jawad.akram

Jul 18, 2016
Hello All,
I am currently in the process of completing online applications for Canadian visitor visas for myself and my family members. I am the principal applicant, submitting all family members' applications as a Family group, which includes my husband and two children under the age of 18.

In the section of Use of a Representative, I am selecting myself as a representative for my children. However, after completing their applications and uploading the IMM5476 for my children, I encountered a situation where the User Representative options were automatically enabled for myself and my husband. The system returns my and my husband’s completed applications to an in-progress status and prompts me to upload the User Representative form IMM5476 for both of us.

I am seeking your guidance on the Use of Representatives section and how to appropriately complete this step for all applications under the family group. I want to ensure that all applications are correctly submitted without any issues.

I appreciate your assistance in clarifying this matter and providing guidance on the necessary steps to successfully submit all the applications within the family group.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Reactions: Trillionex

Trillionex

Apr 29, 2024
Hello All,
I am currently in the process of completing online applications for Canadian visitor visas for myself and my family members. I am the principal applicant, submitting all family members' applications as a Family group, which includes my husband and two children under the age of 18.

In the section of Use of a Representative, I am selecting myself as a representative for my children. However, after completing their applications and uploading the IMM5476 for my children, I encountered a situation where the User Representative options were automatically enabled for myself and my husband. The system returns my and my husband’s completed applications to an in-progress status and prompts me to upload the User Representative form IMM5476 for both of us.

I am seeking your guidance on the Use of Representatives section and how to appropriately complete this step for all applications under the family group. I want to ensure that all applications are correctly submitted without any issues.

I appreciate your assistance in clarifying this matter and providing guidance on the necessary steps to successfully submit all the applications within the family group.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.
You found answer to this brother??
I am stuck here to same thing forms generated for all