+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENTLY: Missing information in my IMM 5669

makoma_tomako

Jul 11, 2021
Hi, I need your help as soon as possible please.

I applied my PR application through new TR to PR pathway (essential worker stream) last month, and I realized that I forgot to add one more job in my personal history on IMM 5669 document. This is the one which I just started from this March and worked only until May besides my main essential worker job.

It’s not on my tax records of 2020 yet because I just started from this year. And there is no time gaps even though I didn’t mention about this job as I’ve been still working with my main job.
But still I’m so worried about if it’s going to cause a rejection or problem.
Should I tell IRCC about the fact that I forgot to write down one more occupation and upload new document?

Thank you so much for your help.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

I applied my PR application through new TR to PR pathway (essential worker stream) last month, and I realized that I forgot to add one more job in my personal history on IMM 5669 document. This is the one which I just started from this March and worked only until May besides my main essential worker job.

It’s not on my tax records of 2020 yet because I just started from this year. And there is no time gaps even though I didn’t mention about this job as I’ve been still working with my main job.
Should I tell IRCC about the fact that I forgot to write down one more occupation and upload new document?

Since you have not left any gaps and you were working full time along with the part time job it shouldn't cause any problems, if you said you were unemployed during that time and forgot to mention the part time job you probably would want to advise them. They just want to know if you were working, unemployed, traveling etc.

Swas6

Aug 1, 2024

Did you got any response?