+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ! visitor visa expires in a day

bugibuuu

Mar 6, 2018
Hello there !

Here is my situation. Im Estonian , who landed in Vancouver 7.09 2017 , my visitor visa expires tomorrow 7.03.2018. First i thought i would go to usa and then come back but month ago i got information that i can apply for extending my stay as a visitors through online. So i launched my application on 15.02.2018 but havent recieved any response yet.

So in rush i though i would go to usa no matter what but now i got a very bad flu and im basically homesick. I have to take a train today to Seattle but my condition is not good.

What are my options ? Iv heard that a person can stay here in Canada as long as your application is decided , but iv only heard that for WH and Study visas. Does it apply for visitor visa as well ?

Any information is helpful , thank you so much whoever replies :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here is my situation. Im Estonian , who landed in Vancouver 7.09 2017 , my visitor visa expires tomorrow 7.03.2018.
When you arrived, you were allowed to stay for 6 months i.e. you were given visitor status.

First i thought i would go to usa and then come back but month ago i got information that i can apply for extending my stay as a visitors through online. So i launched my application on 15.02.2018 but havent recieved any response yet.
No worries. You are currently on implied status and can remain in the country until you get a decision for your application to extend your stay

Iv heard that a person can stay here in Canada as long as your application is decided ,
You've been told correctly.

but iv only heard that for WH and Study visas. Does it apply for visitor visa as well ?
Yes, it applies to visitors as well