+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT || Timeline for Spousal Sponsorship

sneha18

Jul 18, 2024
Hello Everyone,

My husband is a PR holder and we applied for spousal visa for myself on 26th April 2024. We have received AOR (4th may 2024)but there is no update on the Medical yet. By when can we expect the medical request? Or is there anything that we can do from our side to expedite the process? Any information on this would be of great help.

Thankyou.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Hi. For the medical request, some people wait around 2-3 months after AOR, I saw some waited longer than that. I think it also depends on the VO. If you want to check your status, you might want to try to call IRCC as well, if you haven't done so.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Hello Everyone,

My husband is a PR holder and we applied for spousal visa for myself on 26th April 2024. We have received AOR (4th may 2024)but there is no update on the Medical yet. By when can we expect the medical request? Or is there anything that we can do from our side to expedite the process? Any information on this would be of great help.

Thankyou.
Have more patience, you’re nowhere near yet there’s others waiting super longer.

sneha18

Jul 18, 2024
Hi. For the medical request, some people wait around 2-3 months after AOR, I saw some waited longer than that. I think it also depends on the VO. If you want to check your status, you might want to try to call IRCC as well, if you haven't done so.
No I haven't called them yet. Will do it. Thanks.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Still early in. Average completion of application is 13 months. Wait for 1 to 3 months for a medical exam request.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Thankyou.
What's the urgent part of the title????????????