+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! STUDY PERMIT RENEWAL REFUSED

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
chloe95 said:
Thank you! hope I can get it sooner so that I can decide whether to go back or continue to reapply I my home country.
Hey chloe
what happened ? did you get your study permit?
How much your lawyer charged you for the whole procedure?
please let me know.
Thanks

chloe95

Mar 24, 2016
Cherrypaul said:
Hey chloe
what happened ? did you get your study permit?
How much your lawyer charged you for the whole procedure?
please let me know.
Thanks
hey,
Luckily I got the approval in less than a month. Even though it's only a year but once it approved next time would be better. The case my lawyer charged me 7700cad
So for the letter he did not charge me anything. You do not need a legal opinion letter but you will need a letter of explanation.

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
chloe95 said:
hey,
Luckily I got the approval in less than a month. Even though it's only a year but once it approved next time would be better. The case my lawyer charged me 7700cad
So for the letter he did not charge me anything. You do not need a legal opinion letter but you will need a letter of explanation.
Wow! congrats..could you share your contact information with me?
Thanks

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
prdgo said:
hi chole 95,

I would suggest you two things. First get the final disposition letter of your charges, which would be provided to your lawyer by crown . Second thing if your charges withdrawn through diversion and if you did community service to get charges withdrawn then include a letter which should state that you have finished your community service. Final suggestion is that never lie to CIC , even if your charges are withdrawn you should say yes to question no 3 and give explanation about charges

I have been charged with offense but i have been never arrested. Finally, the charge is stayed by crown, when i apply for my study permit extension i disclosed my charge and attached court documents, i got my study permit extension with out any problem. I would suggest you disclose everything about your charges to CIC in future also, they knew everything about people who arrested or charged
Hey prdgo
what you mean that you have been charged but not arrested??
Police didnt put handcuffs?didnt take photor or fingerprints??

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Cherrypaul said:
Wow! congrats..could you share your contact information with me?
Thanks
Hey chloe95
please help me buddy!
I am in the same boat. Plz let me know what kind of explanation letter your lawyer prvoided you?It was on behalf of you ?
Please help me. I need to apply for PGWP...I request you to provide me some information.
I hope you will reply me.
Thanks

Cherrypaul

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
prdgo said:
hi chole 95,

I would suggest you two things. First get the final disposition letter of your charges, which would be provided to your lawyer by crown . Second thing if your charges withdrawn through diversion and if you did community service to get charges withdrawn then include a letter which should state that you have finished your community service. Final suggestion is that never lie to CIC , even if your charges are withdrawn you should say yes to question no 3 and give explanation about charges

I have been charged with offense but i have been never arrested. Finally, the charge is stayed by crown, when i apply for my study permit extension i disclosed my charge and attached court documents, i got my study permit extension with out any problem. I would suggest you disclose everything about your charges to CIC in future also, they knew everything about people who arrested or charged
Hey prdgo
Please help me..what kind of documents did you receive from the court?
Is it a only letter which states that charges are withrawn or is there something else??
please let me know.
thanks