+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT REPLY REQUIRED FROM SENIORS

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
MY QUESTION IS IF DOCUMENTS ARE REQUESTED TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS AND IF U RECD THE LETTER LATE AND U SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS REQUEIRED BY EMBASSY AFTER THE DEADLINE DATE

1. WILL THEY ACCEPT THE DOCUM,ENTS
2. WILL THEY TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION THAT I RECD THE LETTER LATE THATS WHY I WAS LATE IN SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTS

PLEASE REPLY

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
Hi ,

your question is really hard to answer. I think however that, it will be dificult for them to acknowledge the fact that you recieved the documents late coz in normal circumstances, regular mails may not take up to 3 months to reach a destination. Mails would take probably 1 or 2 months.They would think you never checked your mail box and that is your fault.

But if you really recieved the documents late, maybe you could scan or photocopy the envelope where there is the stamp of the destination office to prove that the letter arrived late.Also, send the documents with an explanatory letter.

That is just an idea, maybe you can wait for another person to throw more light.

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
SORRY ITS MY MISTAKE NOT 90 DAYS ITS 30 DAYS

LETTER WAS WRITTEN BY EMBASSY ON 29TH OF JAN 2009 AND I RECD ON 16TH FEB 2009 AND I HAD TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS BY 29 FEB 2009

BUT AS THERE WAS THREE DAYS HOLIDAY IN INDIA AND ALSO TO COLLECT ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TOOK SOME TIME I WILL ABLE TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS BY 29TH FEB HOPE FULLY

IN THAT CASE WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT

nirmaljit

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ajitkumar
if you want to take more time then you need not to worry at all. All you have to do is write a letter to Canadian embassy regarding your problem and they will surely extend the deadline as some people have experieced the same problem. But extending the deadline will delay ur processing.

Feb 23, 2009
its not that simple that you write to the high commission and they extend the date. i have seen in several cases they simply refuse the case saying you did not comply with the requirements in the letter. so buddy hurry up and make sure the documents are in time

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
TAHNKS FOR YOUR REPLY

I HAVE SEND ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND IT WILL RECD ON 28 FEB 2009

LETERR WAS WRITTEN BY EMBASSY 29/1/2009 AND THE DEADLINE WAS 30 DYAS

WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEY ACCEPT THE DOCUMENTS OR NOT