+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent question regarding MPNP & EOI submission

bakaharshita

Jan 8, 2023
my background: I am an international student, who graduated from a 5 years post- sec program in June 2022 and have been working full-time for at least 6 months on a PG work permit. My job offer is long-term and for at least 1 year. My occupation is consistent with my study program and is an in-demand occupation (TEER 2, unit group 42201). I am currently residing in Manitoba and have CLB 8.
The Application Report that one needs to review right before submitting their EOI application indicates that I appear to be eligible for Skilled Worker Overseas, even though I know I am eligible for the International Education Stream (Career Employment Pathway). However, it’s not showing me that category and so I can't apply for it and I don't understand why. I am attaching a screenshot where it shows my Eligibility questionnaire and its answers. In the screenshot, in eligibility section, as you can see, I wasn't allowed to change the answers to the first two questions, Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Thanks so much in advance.