+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent query!

atifali281

May 5, 2017
If a person's visit visa application has been refused, can he still apply for study visa?? And what are the chances? Does rejection of visit visa affects the study visa??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For what reasons was your visit visa refused given impossible to say on a study visa. For example if was refused for misrepresentation or previous visa infringement then that reduces odds of getting a study permit.

Also you need to share your profile, education, English language proficiency, work experience, planned course for anyone to feedback study visa chances regardless of the visit issue.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
it definately effects
But if your circumstances for study are different. They might issue you the visa

atifali281

May 5, 2017
For what reasons was your visit visa refused given impossible to say on a study visa. For example if was refused for misrepresentation or previous visa infringement then that reduces odds of getting a study permit.

Also you need to share your profile, education, English language proficiency, work experience, planned course for anyone to feedback study visa chances regardless of the visit issue.
Well they rejected my visa for not having a travel history and also that i did not staisfy the visa officer my home ties. I have given ielts general till now and i have 7band overall. I have done my mbs and i have 9 years of job experience in government sector and my gap is now one year as i completed my degree in august 2016.

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
How can i make the circumstances different for the study visa
Naturally circumstances changes with the passage of time. Atleast an year or two. You need to show your strong ties.
I believe visa officer will still be in doubt. They believe that your intention to go to Canada is to permanently settle there. For that purpose first you applied visit visa. Now you are applying for study visa to get in to Canada.

atifali281

May 5, 2017
Naturally circumstances changes with the passage of time. Atleast an year or two. You need to show your strong ties.
I believe visa officer will still be in doubt. They believe that your intention to go to Canada is to permanently settle there. For that purpose first you applied visit visa. Now you are applying for study visa to get in to Canada.
So what do you suggest that i should not apply for any visa in canada and wait for the time to pass?? Another thing a friend is going to host his wedding reception after nearly a year in canada would i wait to apply for visit visa then or should i go for student visa?

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
So what do you suggest that i should not apply for any visa in canada and wait for the time to pass?? Another thing a friend is going to host his wedding reception after nearly a year in canada would i wait to apply for visit visa then or should i go for student visa?
Do you have a travel history? Do you frequently travel to any other first world country. Will you be traveling to any other country before wedding.
Question is why your interest is to get into Canada through different reasons e.g study, friends wedding etc
That is not my questions. Its a question that will arise in visa officers mind.

atifali281

May 5, 2017
If i get into another country like germany for a year course as i have done my mba here is pakistan would it be enough for me getting a visa to canada? Everyone here wants to get settled in canada for a good life. So i am Looking forward getting into canada for a better life

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
If i get into another country like germany for a year course as i have done my mba here is pakistan would it be enough for me getting a visa to canada? Everyone here wants to get settled in canada for a good life. So i am Looking forward getting into canada for a better life
After doing an year course. Don't apply to study in Canada. As they will think why you didn't studied that course in Germany, which you want to study in Canada.
As your intention is to settle down in Canada. It is clearly detectable. So your chances are less. Try to hide your intention
Also never mention you know someone who is living in Canada. If you have already mentioned in your last visa application. Its unlikely to hide it anymore

atifali281

May 5, 2017
No
After doing an year course. Don't apply to study in Canada. As they will think why you didn't studied that course in Germany, which you want to study in Canada.
As your intention is to settle down in Canada. It is clearly detectable. So your chances are less. Try to hide your intention
Also never mention you know someone who is living in Canada. If you have already mentioned in your last visa application. Its unlikely to hide it anymore
No i mean if i opt a one year course in germany and meanwhile have a visa for turkey as well for tourism and then apply for visit visa on my friend's wedding reception then would that be okay as traveling history for the visa officer