+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!!!!- Provincial nominee applicant with Dui arrest but no conviction

Canada786@

Jan 6, 2022
If someone have any information regarding this, please help

I was charged with a criminal offense in 2020. i applied for my PR in 2019 through PNP. The charges are still pending and I received a request from Ircc to submit form imm5669
I will have to declare in that form that I was arrested for a criminal offense and the charges are still pending. What would be the impact on my PR final decision as it’s in the end stage ? I applied for my work permit extension in end of 2021 and was approved, when j applied for my work visa for the extended work permit, they have asked me a RCMP background check and Police reports as well. Not sure if i should provide them the documents for work visa or provide them imm5669 for PR and wait for their decision on PR. Also, if they get to know my pending charges, can they refuse my PR or put a hold on to it ? PR is on final stage as of now

Cynth12345

Jan 15, 2022
Please help ,
I am also experiencing similar situation, my final court date was on june 2023 . The Crown , gave me conditional discharge with 6 months probation ( which I completed)with 3 years license suspension ( will finish only June 2025)

What all forms you submitted.?
I submitted all the forms ( court order, court transcript, scheduled online an updated form) while I submitted for my application . Now irrc is asking if the conditions on my conditional discharge is meet .?Do you know what documentation should i submit.?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please help ,
I am also experiencing similar situation, my final court date was on june 2023 . The Crown , gave me conditional discharge with 6 months probation ( which I completed)with 3 years license suspension ( will finish only June 2025)

What all forms you submitted.?
I submitted all the forms ( court order, court transcript, scheduled online an updated form) while I submitted for my application . Now irrc is asking if the conditions on my conditional discharge is meet .?Do you know what documentation should i submit.?
I think you would need to say the conditions are partially met. Specially that the probation is complete but that the license suspension won't be completed until June next year. Is there a separate court document you can provide showing that probation has been completed?

Cynth12345

Jan 15, 2022
I think you would need to say the conditions are partially met. Specially that the probation is complete but that the license suspension won't be completed until June next year. Is there a separate court document you can provide showing that probation has been completed?
I dont have any separate documents … my probation was of no reporting type of probation . Which i completely . I will try my best to get that ( probation completion letter / document).
What documents you suggest that show my license suspension is still ongoing until June 2025.?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I dont have any separate documents … my probation was of no reporting type of probation . Which i completely . I will try my best to get that ( probation completion letter / document).
What documents you suggest that show my license suspension is still ongoing until June 2025.?
Wouldn't the court document show that?