+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Proof of Fund Query -Exchane rate Fluctuation-

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,
Due to the fluctuation in the exchange rate my proof of funds is falling a short of $300, So now I am adding some more funds to my account and would like to send the revised POF. How can I send and where to send the updated POF as I have already submitted my application and passed Medicals too. Please help me in this.

I would appreciate your valuable replies !!!

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Don't send anything unless you are asked for it. There are many people in the pool as your case. No one had expected the dollar to go as high as 51. Just send a query stating your issue. If they send a reply in return asking for your updated statement, then send them. Merely sending them a new POF will just confuse them.

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Don't send anything unless you are asked for it. There are many people in the pool as your case. No one had expected the dollar to go as high as 51. Just send a query stating your issue. If they send a reply in return asking for your updated statement, then send them. Merely sending them a new POF will just confuse them.
Hi,
Thank you for the quick response. Can you tell me how to send a query and on what address ?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Open your eAOR pdf file. Read through it. You will find the link there.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
If on the day of AOR u were above ur required funds limit, then there is nothing to worry, CIC will take exchange rate of the AOR date.. it makes no sense for CIC to take the current exchange rate because an applicant need not consider exchange rate six months down the line before filling.. but you can still send them a query and update the forum with their reply

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
Due to the fluctuation in the exchange rate my proof of funds is falling a short of $300, So now I am adding some more funds to my account and would like to send the revised POF. How can I send and where to send the updated POF as I have already submitted my application and passed Medicals too. Please help me in this.

No need to send any enquiry !!
If you had enough funds to support on the date you submitted your eAPR , CIC will consider the exchange rate of that day in support of your application. Always keep some buffer ($300 to 500) on POF while filing application.

Anyways there is no action on your side, and prevailing exchange rates with crashed markets is not a reason for rejection.
G Luck

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
If you had enough funds to support on the date you submitted your eAPR , CIC will consider the exchange rate of that day in support of your application. Always keep some buffer ($300 to 500) on POF while filing application.

Anyways there is no action on your side, and prevailing exchange rates with crashed markets is not a reason for rejection.
G Luck
Dear @farazafzal :

I need to translate our nikahname and NICs. The problem is where do we find certified translators. Or can we do it from just any random Notary public? Please guide. Thank you.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear @farazafzal :

I need to translate our nikahname and NICs. The problem is where do we find certified translators. Or can we do it from just any random Notary public? Please guide. Thank you.
Dear Omar

Both of them should be readily available from NADRA in English. However, you can get it translated from any Urdu-English translator, who can write an affidavit that he is a certified translator. Get it stamped from Notary public, and that will do.
G Luck

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear Omar

Both of them should be readily available from NADRA in English. However, you can get it translated from any Urdu-English translator, who can write an affidavit that he is a certified translator. Get it stamped from Notary public, and that will do.
G Luck
Thank you very much. Stay blessed.

bdroid89

Feb 5, 2019

G Luck

Hi. I'm in the same situation. When I submitted the application, the exchange rate fell well below the funds I have in my account. Due to recent fluctuations in currency, exchange rates have immensely gone up so the funds I have in my account fall below minimum required funds for settlement.

Do I need to worry about it? Should I put more money in the account and submit updated bank statements? I'm really confused, please help.

PS: I received my AOR on March 11.

bdroid89

Feb 5, 2019
Hello friends,

Hi. I'm in the same situation. What happened to your case? Did IRCC ask for additional documents or did they consider exchange rate at the date of AOR? Please reply, thanks.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I'm in the same situation. When I submitted the application, the exchange rate fell well below the funds I have in my account. Due to recent fluctuations in currency, exchange rates have immensely gone up so the funds I have in my account fall below minimum required funds for settlement.

Do I need to worry about it? Should I put more money in the account and submit updated bank statements? I'm really confused, please help.

PS: I received my AOR on March 11.
Well as I said falling exchange rate shall not jeopardize your situation and is not basis of rejection!!. It is highly advised to keep CDN$ 500 buffer!
If not I would advise to put more money into your account. However, there is no need to send POF anywhere. The final bank statement would only be required at the time when you are ready for landing in Canada. Usually they are not asking for it, but you could keep the most updated bank statements having additional 500CDN$ buffer.

Good Luck

bdroid89

Feb 5, 2019
Well as I said falling exchange rate shall not jeopardize your situation and is not basis of rejection!!. It is highly advised to keep CDN$ 500 buffer!
If not I would advise to put more money into your account. However, there is no need to send POF anywhere. The final bank statement would only be required at the time when you are ready for landing in Canada. Usually they are not asking for it, but you could keep the most updated bank statements having additional 500CDN$ buffer.

Good Luck
Thank you for your reply. I'm adding more funds to my account that I presented as PoF. Do I have to notify IRCC of that I put more funds in due to currency fluctuation by submitting updated balance certificates and bank statements via web form? Or should I just put the funds in and wait?

People have different opinions on this matter and it's making me even more confused. I just want don't want to get rejected based on something that is out of my control. :(