+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing

Sayed101

Dec 4, 2020
Hi All,

I have a question and I will appreciate it if you can answer it if you have experience with urgent processing.

I have an employment opportunity outside Canada, and almost got a job offer. However, this country does not give residence/work visa for citizens of my original country due to political reasons.

As per the urgent processing webpage, they say that you can request urgent processing if you are going to lose an employment opportunity, however they do not mention whether or not this job opportunity must be inside Canada.

Does anyone know/have experience with similar situation? Your input will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I have a question and I will appreciate it if you can answer it if you have experience with urgent processing.

I have an employment opportunity outside Canada, and almost got a job offer. However, this country does not give residence/work visa for citizens of my original country due to political reasons.

As per the urgent processing webpage, they say that you can request urgent processing if you are going to lose an employment opportunity, however they do not mention whether or not this job opportunity must be inside Canada.

Does anyone know/have experience with similar situation? Your input will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Join discussions in the urgent processing thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-processing-citizenship-application-lets-meet-here.707461/page-46

Short answer to your question is that this most likely won't be considered. But you can try.

Muzein

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I keep seeing web form everywhere but I couldn't get the form. could anyone help me with that? I would like to apply for urgent processing and I dont know which form to fill. please help if you already applied for it.my citizenship application is on the last stage and I only need to do the oath but it is not scheduled yet. thanks

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014