+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent**plz anyone who know reply me about returning to canada

Sdeol6

Apr 19, 2014
I have completed my study in December and applied for post grad. work permit. I am going to India next week and returning in first week of march. I have valid study visa till 30 March 2015. I want to know that can I return on study visa because my application for work permit is still in process. Anyone who knows about this please reply me.
Thanks in advance

aninhas1980

Nov 13, 2014
can somebody help me please…. they ask me to pay the rprf in october, and after in december they ask for my fingerprints, its normal? i send the fingerprints in december 12, until now no news. it is normal?

mbox

Jan 20, 2015
Sdeol6 said:
I have completed my study in December and applied for post grad. work permit. I am going to India next week and returning in first week of march. I have valid study visa till 30 March 2015. I want to know that can I return on study visa because my application for work permit is still in process. Anyone who knows about this please reply me.
Thanks in advance
Hey Bro.. Okay so as per as i know..u must have written on your study permit. If it is allowed for you to come on same study permit again. you can check at the very end of your study permit..

According to me .. I think its not possible..if they ve written..not for re-entry or something like that..

Thanks !!