+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Please Help

BK2520

Aug 22, 2017
What would be the answer for this as I overstayed australia student visa but left voluntarily
  1. Have you been refused any visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.
And second, my sister is going to finance my education and I got all related documents such as her employment letter, payslips, IT return, affidavit of support and educational loan. She is married n doesn't have any dependent. So is it okay if she is the sponsor and not my parents?? Parents are retired.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
What would be the answer for this as I overstayed australia student visa but left voluntarily
  1. Have you been refused any visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country.
And second, my sister is going to finance my education and I got all related documents such as her employment letter, payslips, IT return, affidavit of support and educational loan. She is married n doesn't have any dependent. So is it okay if she is the sponsor and not my parents?? Parents are retired.
I think your first question is NO
And second question is Okay

John.

Aug 29, 2017
Read the question, it did not say anything about overstaying...

Alicool23

Aug 28, 2017
You are fine mate your sister can support and you were over stayer nothing to do with refuse entry or refuse visa
All the best

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Hi everyone,
I am a PR here in Canada.
My brother is going to apply for january intake. He is in the middle of his degree. Bcs 4th semester.
My question is, does that effect his visa processing by any chance?
Also, can he show the visa officer that my sister (myself) will take care of my expanses?