+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please help: confused about VAC fees/e-Application service fee

Apr 24, 2015
I just received a letter requesting my passport to be sent, including "Any applicable VAC fees, such as passport transmission fees". What is the amount of money order should I include when sending passport to VAC?

The online instruction said:

"The fee for the Passport delivery / e-Application service is $31.19"

and also

"The fee for the VAC service is US $37.72"

Which amount should I send? Or both?

Thanks!!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
yuyan.katherine said:
I just received a letter requesting my passport to be sent, including "Any applicable VAC fees, such as passport transmission fees". What is the amount of money order should I include when sending passport to VAC?

and also

Thanks!!
Both are for different concepts.... so my guess would be both.

We are quite unfamiliar with VAC fees in the forum, so I would recommend to contact the VAC.

iyal

Apr 17, 2015
yuyan.katherine said:

and also

Thanks!!
Hi, did you ever find out the actual procedure (the fees we are supposed to send)?

Thanks

Eikram

Apr 21, 2014
Hi yuyan.katherine..let me ask u. Where u from? When u submit a passport, mke sure to include the letter from CIC requesting ur passport. U have to send it to VAC tru ur prefered courier. Make sure also to enclose the payment in the form of manager's cheque(that includes visa transmission fee, courier service for the return of your passport back to you). Manager's cheque payable to VFSGLOBAL.

Jun 10, 2015
this is for my case.

just called the VAC in NY -

1- send money order of 31.19 in favor of "csc consular services inc." to Philadelphia, nothing else.
2- send copy of above money order to NY VAC address with other documents. this is for their reference of the payment.
3- For couple/family, single moneyorder (for e.g. one MO of $ 62.38 for 2 applicants)/package/envelope is good.no need to send separate MOs or passports. Mine was a single application with wife. not sure in case of separate applications.
4- 2 copies of consent form per applicant to be included.

VAC office can always be contacted thru phone. guy i talked to was very helpful in providing info.